All reviewsliberty suitethe penthousegrab and gomaxima suitetrain stationfully fitted kitchendining tablecity centreseparate bedroomfull kitchenliving areabuilding workbed apartmentthese apartmentslovely buildingunderfloor heatinglate checkout
Reviewed 14 November 2017

Lovely large apartment, which was kindly upgraded, free of charge, upon arrival. Bit chilly on a night time. Very happy tho, would defo stay again. Pity there was only one bin... In the bathroom...enjoy the size of a can of coke

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Andy_Durma, Manager at Roomzzz Newcastle City, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

Dear skingegg,

Thank you very much for choosing Roomzzz for your stay in Newcastle and for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

I am glad that you thought our Apartment was lovely and that you have enjoyed a complimentary upgrade. However, I am disappointed to read your comment about the bin - each of our apartments is equipped with a bathroom bin and a kitchen bin (located in the cupboard).

I do hope that we will be able to welcome you back at Roomzzz in the not so distant future.

Hotel Manager

Roomzzz Royalty Club gives all members an instant 15% discount, faster Wi-Fi plus flexible cancellation and payment.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

We’ve stayed in this hotel before and loved the location and the concept so returned, this time to a room on the top floor.

Great welcome, and such helpful staff. Really great friendly advice.

The room was very good once again, living area, kitchen and a big room upstairs.

But the noise, OH GOD THE NOISE! Trains at all hours of the day, people shouting on the road outside and cars at all hours. The locations is very good, but you really need to solve the noise problem. This really isn’t much to ask. The windows are double glazed in the room we stayed in, but all of the window latches are loose and so it’s like having the windows open. It’s really such a let down on a good hotel. Maybe even sound proofing in the walls is needed. Being that close to a busy train line and station might need it.

I wouldn’t return until that issue was sorted. A good nights sleep isn’t much to ask.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Andy_Durma, Manager at Roomzzz Newcastle City, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Dear Andrew M,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

I am glad that you found our Apartments to your liking and that our staff has managed to leave a good impression on you.

However I am very disappointed that your experience has been spoiled by the noise levels from the outside.
Because of our central location,and the fact that we are a double-listed building we work hard every day to minimize the noise levels and our friendly Reception team is on site 24/7 to try and rectify any issues our guests may experience during their stay.

I am sorry, that on this occasion we have failed to provide you with a good night’s sleep.

Please contact me directly on andy@roomzzz.com should you wish to discuss your concerns further.

Thank you once again for sharing your thoughts with us as your feedback is very important to us.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Stayed here with 5 friends for a night out in newcastle, both rooms were so clean and modern. The staff (Scott and a woman whos name i never got) could not have done enough for us, helping us with recommendations and booking taxis etc. Could not recommend these apartments enough. So central and walking distance for everything.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Andy_Durma, Manager at Roomzzz Newcastle City, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Dear Amy Q

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review.
It is great to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us.
I am also very happy to be reading that Scott and the rest of my great Team has managed to deliver their usual, amazing service to you.
I will be sure to pass on your lovely comments to them.
I do hope to be able to welcome you back at Roomzzz very soon.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Luxurious feel to the room. Really enjoyed our stay. The apartment was lovely with a fantastic shower. It was very well situated to the town centre. We found a reasonably priced car park, opposite the police station, Which was only a 10 min walk to the apartment. Highly recommended.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah B

Dear Sarah B

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts about your recent stay with us.
I am thrilled to read that you have had a great stay and that you found our location and amenities to your liking.
I do hope to see you again when you decide to visit Newcastle. Thank you once again for choosing Roomzzz.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night with hubby and 9year old daughter. We had one of the suites on the second floor. The apartment was lovely. Had everything we needed. The bunk bed room was situated at the front overlooking the street. Although it doesn't appear to be a main road , it was very noisy during the night. Granted it was a Saturday evening and I expected it would be busy but there was a fight outside at 0230hrs and another at 0400hrs. Both times my daughter was woken up and frightened . I think the reason for the loudness is that the hotel appears to be in an old listed building and the windows are single pane so I appreciate nothing can be done.

Great hotel, very friendly staff, will come as a couple next time not with a family!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Blondie3910

I am very glad that you thought our Apartment was lovely and had everything you needed. However, I am really sorry about the noise levels during your stay.
We do try to minimize the noise as much as possible but it is a rather difficult task especially over the weekend, given our central location.