“Our Sunday Special”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Good quality Bar meals in a modern environment
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Four of us attended the Pacific for our Sunday Lunch using a living social voucher yesterday. We each had something totally different from each other because there was so much choice there. The starters and main courses were absolutely lovely. I have never in my life had such enormous delicious chips and all of the food was so tasty.
The staff here are so helpful and the atmosphere is really lovely. I will definitely be there again.
Excellent food. Excellent staff. Excellent location. Excellent value for money.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

I was certainly well pleased with this restaurant, the food was delicious, the staff great and the drinks reasonable. The only downside to this place is that the kitchen closes at 8pm ! My wife had the Pacific House burger which she said was fantastic, freshly made and excellent quality and flavour with great sides and lovely BIG chips. I had the two pork chops which again were absolutely delicious, perfectly cooked a generous size and came with lovely megachips, flat mushrooms, onion rings and side salad, a cracking good meal. You owe it to yourself to go there it really is that good. The staff could not be more friendly and helpful but in a genuine way if you know what I mean and finally no I do not have shares in this place (sadly) :) and yes I have been back and certainly will again.

Reviewed 31 October 2013 via mobile

Visited on sat 26th Oct with a living social voucher as was going to see Jason manford at city hall. One downside is on arrival is even though we booked there was no table reserved. We found our own table. We enjoyed a few drinks which we got 20% discount on.good variety of choice on menu. On ordering food wed told I had to pay an over charge of £8. After speaking to manager that charge was voided. Staff training Needed for voucher deals. Starters were good quality and big portions. Good not finish. Had Texas chicken burger for ma in and enjoyed it but could not finish. Excellent value and would visit again

Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

Pacific house man v food burger excellent bait could only manage half good menu with a nice atmosphere would definitely recommend this restaurant

1  Thank dean67
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Visited pacific,had chicken skewers which were lovely and tasty, the chilli dip that came with it was inedible, far too hot and I like hot food, but could use it.
Nice bar,good surroundings and staff were really nice.
I'd definately visit again.