“Totally fabulous massage!”

Body & Mind Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: Hello and a warm welcome to Body & Mind Massage in the city centre of Newcastle Upon Tyne. We are now 3 years old and are beginning our new chapter in a new location on Nun Street. We pride ourselves in delivering the best massage in the North East. Whether you are looking for a traditional deep tissue Thai massage or a relaxing oil massage - you have come to the right place.
Newcastle, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Totally fabulous massage!”
Reviewed 17 September 2013 via mobile

I've been lucky enough to have several massages here now and I just love it more each time. The staff are wonderful, welcoming and very skilled, you'll feel great afterwards and I can't recommend it enough!

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Nerak7

Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Just what I needed”
Reviewed 15 August 2013 via mobile

Lovely both relaxing and invigorating massage.
Had the oil massage , was quite firm at times but my masseuse was happy to lessen the pressure .
A great find .

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Mari M
South Shields, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hidden gem!!!!”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Visited for the second time today for a back, neck and shoulder massage, which was fantastic!!!! I suffer from trapped nerves and tension in my shoulders and back and i have to say visiting here works wonders. Have already recommended this establishment to everyone I know and will certainly be returning. The staff are so friendly and welcoming, the experience is so relaxing and tranquil, its like being a world away whilst being right in the city centre! Had no idea it was here so it really is a hidden gem of a place. All this with reasonable rates as well, whats not love!!! Thanks so much and see you soon...

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Clare F
northumberland
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great massage house!”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

We went for massages here as part of a hen night and really enjoyed them. Staff were professional and friendly. The massage were deep, therapeutic and expert. We hope to return again!

Visited May 2013
Workington, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“couples massage”
Reviewed 22 April 2013

Had the couples massage on Saturday with my husband. got to say it was the best massage we have ever had and would definetely return very friendly staff and most enjoyable cheap aswell

Visited April 2013