“Absolutely fantastic!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Body & Mind Massage

Body & Mind Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: Hello and a warm welcome to Body & Mind Massage in the city centre of Newcastle Upon Tyne. We are now 3 years old and are beginning our new chapter in a new location on Nun Street. We pride ourselves in delivering the best massage in the North East. Whether you are looking for a traditional deep tissue Thai massage or a relaxing oil massage - you have come to the right place.
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Absolutely fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

The venue is gorgeous, really relaxing and authentic and in the centre of town. The staff are welcoming offering drinks and were extremely professional. The massage itself was heavenly, I felt amazing after! Would definitely go again was a great treat.

Visited May 2014
3 Thank NathalieODNcl

Newcastle, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Perfect in every way”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

Just perfect, relaxing, invigorating and best of all just when you thought it was over there was more to come, the atmosphere was respectful and professional and i never felt rushed to leave- I can not recommend this experience highly enough, I was lucky enough to have this bought for me as a treat but I'll be booking again for Father's Day as a lovely, affordable relaxing end to a working week for my other half- can't wait and will be recommending to friends, see you soon and thank you- Jill and Debbie

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Debbie H
South Shields, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Lovely experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

My friend and I have searched a while for a 'couples massage' - like what you see on TV, where you can be in the same room as a partner or friend for your treatment, so when finding this we booked up straight away.
The location is also perfect to make a day of it should you want too and this appealed to us, so we went out for lunch and a few drinks after - it was a perfect girly day...
I cannot recommend the place enough, the staff, the massage, the overall setting and the feeling of relaxation during and after our massage was just lovely and exactly what my friend and I needed.
Another great thing i'd say about our treatment is it actually lasted the full hour, a few places i've been have cut treatments a little short so you also get what you pay for here.

See you again soon,

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“So relaxing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

Me and my fiancé went today for a couples massage, and I had to write a review straight away to say how fantastic it was. The staff were friendly and welcoming, and the massage itself was wonderful. We only had an hour but definitely could have had longer, I didn't want it to end. I also bruise easily and so opted for the gentle option, the pressure was just right, which I was really happy about. I would definitely recommend it.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Laura_Jane_Green
Hartlepool, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best I have been to! Fantastic.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

I traveled 35 miles for a full body massage with my girlfriend after a recommendation from a friend and I was certainly not disappointed!

The staff, setting and ambiance was brilliant. I have been to a few different places and this is hands down without doubt the best. Top place for a relaxing, oil massage, definitely value for money. The couples room was warm, nice soothing music and plenty of space for both of you. Extremely comfortable.

It is worth a mention that the 1 hour slot was actually 1 hour 15 mins, giving enough time for the room to be prepared and get yourself relaxed ready for a full hours worth of massaging.

Visited February 2014