“Highly recommended especially for afternoon tea”
Review of Aroma Coffee

Aroma Coffee
Price range: US$5 - US$19
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I visited Aroma with a group of friends, we ordered afternoon tea. The sandwiches were freshly made and very tasty. The scones were homemade with real clotted cream not that cheap squirty stuff. Our only complaint if you can call it a complaint is that we couldn't finish all the lovely treats. The prosecco added a special touch and at only £14.95 extra for the whole bottle, cheap too.
The surroundings were clean and classy and the staff very friendly without being in your face.
The Manager was telling me they are doing an afternoon tea special offer for Mothers Day, I'll definately be treating my Mum to that.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

We usually stop here when walking the Fish Quay and the Black Middens. Coffee is always very good and snacks (cakes, scones etc.) are always fresh and tasty. Service is generally good but one or two staff can be a bit offhand. Muzak was very loud on one occasion.
Overall?? - I recommend it!

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Forgive the pun, but there’s not a lot that floats my boat along Fish Quay; the BIG exception is Aroma… here they serve some of the finest coffee I have ever enjoyed. From an in-your-face espresso that would be happily received anywhere in Italy to a rich and smooth cortardo that will transport you instantly to Andalucía, and right through the full range of American style coffees with assorted syrups. And now that they have introduced a loyalty scheme (bright move!)… buy six, get one free I just can’t help myself and I just keep coming back for more.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

Called in by chance for a coffee two weeks ago and said we must go back for something to eat as the menu looked really good but we weren't hungry. Went back today and we weren't disappointed. My husband had a breakfast, two sausages, poached egg, bacon, mushrooms, beans and toast, with tomatoes in a separate dish. My two children and I had beef baguette with a separate jug of gravy and a bowl of crisps. We enjoyed our meals and our coffees. The décor is very comfortable and clean and I would definitely recommend to anyone wanting a tasty, reasonably priced lunch.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

Nice and welcoming inside, modern and clean, ordered a couple of coffee's.....then waited and waited and waited, while the young staff either chatted to each other or someone who was trying to flog them cakes or one staff member who took our order at the counter, who then disappeared to a car to get food and left customers waiting for drinks/food then on returning decided to do our coffees. Just as I was ready to ask for my money back and leave.

Staff need training on customer service and who does what jobs and what takes priority here, glad we did not order food would still be waiting. Will not get my custom again better things to do with my time than wait for uninterested, untrained staff.