“Very happy!”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Newcastle upon tyne
“Very happy!”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

My wife and I stopped off at this coffee shop for the first time and was very impressed! The place was immaculate and the coffees were just wonderful! I ordered a black coffee however wish I now ordered a cappuccino as the decoration on top was superb on my wife's drink!! Although they didn't allow dogs inside they were very dog friendly with one chap bringing us a bowl of water and a biscuit for our dog and having a fun chat about their misbehaviours!!

We will definitely be back and would recommend this place to anyone!

• Visited June 2014

Harrisonburg, Virginia
“Nice coffee”
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Lovely place, nice and clean, great coffee. Had a cup of Ice Cream, nice selection of flavours. Booth tables are a good size to fit 6 maybe 8 at a pinch. Would visit again.

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Highly recommended especially for afternoon tea”
Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

I visited Aroma with a group of friends, we ordered afternoon tea. The sandwiches were freshly made and very tasty. The scones were homemade with real clotted cream not that cheap squirty stuff. Our only complaint if you can call it a complaint is that we couldn't finish all the lovely treats. The prosecco added a special touch and at only £14.95 extra for the whole bottle, cheap too.
The surroundings were clean and classy and the staff very friendly without being in your face.
The Manager was telling me they are doing an afternoon tea special offer for Mothers Day, I'll definately be treating my Mum to that.

Visited January 2014
North Shields, United Kingdom
“Good place for coffee and a read of the paper”
Reviewed 11 January 2014

We usually stop here when walking the Fish Quay and the Black Middens. Coffee is always very good and snacks (cakes, scones etc.) are always fresh and tasty. Service is generally good but one or two staff can be a bit offhand. Muzak was very loud on one occasion.
Overall?? - I recommend it!

• Visited January 2014
Darlington, United Kingdom
“Stunningly good coffee”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Forgive the pun, but there’s not a lot that floats my boat along Fish Quay; the BIG exception is Aroma… here they serve some of the finest coffee I have ever enjoyed. From an in-your-face espresso that would be happily received anywhere in Italy to a rich and smooth cortardo that will transport you instantly to Andalucía, and right through the full range of American style coffees with assorted syrups. And now that they have introduced a loyalty scheme (bright move!)… buy six, get one free I just can’t help myself and I just keep coming back for more.

• Visited January 2014