“The best place in city for bread. ”
Review of The French Oven

The French Oven
Price range: US$0 - US$4
Cuisines: French, British
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Lovely friendly service always & always people queuing up,
Is a sure indication of how nice there stuff is.
Mmmmmmmmm
I always take a few loafs to my family on a Yorkshire visit.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Used a living social voucher for this visit. What a great little bakers. The service was excellent, girl serving us was very accommodating and helpful. Food was tasty, toasted pannini's with delicious fillings and the cakes (peach melba, muffin and cupcake) were nice. Will definitely visit again.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

We visited specially because of TA reviews...and sorry I didnt get it. The bread did look good but we wanted a quick snack so chose a couple of savory pastry slices...one chilli , one chicken curry. There was lots of pastry and not much filling. My chicken curry one was really a tiny bit of curry sauce in thick pastry...and slightly slimy...
Service was a bit off hand too

I wont rush back

1  Thank boppsey
Reviewed 30 April 2014

When I plan to stop by the French Oven, I just give them a direct message in Twitter to see whether they have exactly what I'm looking for, or just what are the options, or even to order something special to collect. By a chosen time of the day it's going to be right there waiting for me, always fresh'n'tasty. They are awesome, totally recommend!

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

I've visited this place since it opened & always recommend it to my friends. The food is varied including bakery classics & more unique options. The savoury pies & breads are usually my treat, whereas my partner can never say no to their macaroons. There's always something for everyone here.

1  Thank Bell-Clark