“Great fun! ”

River Escapes- Day Boat Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: The River Escapes fleet of three passenger boats sightseeing tours offer an unrivaled way to experience one of the North's great cities and its evolving industries, taking you from past to present, from the once thriving maritime heritage, to world renowned landmarks.Come rain or shine our famous party cruises will always be in full swing. We offer packages from just £12.00 pp that includes a cruise, delicious buffet options and great music.Celebrating? we have the perfect venue for a truly memorable and unique event.
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Went on the club cruise for a hen party 2 weeks ago. Great fun, good DJ and cheap drink! What more could you ask for :) only thing is it starts v early...had to be at the boat at 7pm. Other than that it was great!

1  Thank rossie87
River-Escapes, Manager at River Escapes- Day Boat Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad to hear your hen party evening went well. Hopefully you took advantage of free entry to Madame Koo?! We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 24 January 2014

I have been on the 3 hour cruise from Newcastle Quayside to Tynemouth twice now and have enjoyed the experience on both occasions. The guides are so informative and the boat trip is well managed, staff are friendly and welcoming. Last time I took 16 friends at the weekend I celebrated my birthday and all said it was a great ending. I would go again.

River-Escapes, Manager at River Escapes- Day Boat Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Lovely of you to take the time to review us, especially so positively. Very glad to hear that your birthday trip was a success. We hope to see you on our of our other sightseeing cruises soon.

Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

I booked a surprise 18th party for my sister on a river cruise after being on one for a hen do in may. We chose the Saturday night club cruise and everyone thoroughly enjoyed it. We had a fantastic night. I would highly recommend it.

Thank you for giving us a review. We are always pleased when our customers enjoy themselves so much they book again. We have a great schedule for 2014 - get in touch we would love to see you again!

Reviewed 22 January 2014

My Family and I did this cruise on the same day as the Great North Run which added to the experience. It was great getting to know the history of the tyne as we cruised along but when we got to the mouth of the Tyne as the boat was turning to head back up river we were entertained by the Red Arrows display. Our little ones loved it!!

River-Escapes, Manager at River Escapes- Day Boat Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your cruise with us on the day of The
Great North Run. It sounds like you had a great trip - we do try as far as possible to coincide with the Red Arrows at the mouth of the Tyne! Hope to see you on another cruise soon.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

I have been on this river cruise three times with family visitors and a work team meeting. It is a very relaxing, informative and inexpensive activity. All of my visitors thoroughly enjoyed this experience. You can take your own food/sandwiches onto the boat and they offer hot and cold beverages onboard. The commentary was easy to listen to and very well executed. I would highly recommend it to anyone of any age.

Thank you for excellent review. We are always delighted with repeat visitors! I will pass on your compliments to our Commentating Team. Look forward to seeing you on another cruise soon - the season begins in March.