“Lyndsey ”

Coast to Coast
Ranked #363 of 1,252 Restaurants in Newcastle upon Tyne
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Coast to Coast restaurant and cocktail bar offers authentic American food from East to West Coast USA. A great place to eat in for any occasion, the food is good, the vibe is upbeat and the service second to none.
“Lyndsey ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Excellent food. Loved it. Served by victoria today who was lovely and very helpful. Cocktail menu was brill and cant fault how they taste either. Brilliant. Will def b returning

“Mr Jamie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Excellent service and food throughout each course. Means a lot more when our waiter takes an interest in his customers. Would recommend this place to anyone

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Head sized burger”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Me and a friend visited a few month ago, cant remember the exact month. I ordered the deluxe burger, it arrived and it was exceptional. It was huge, tasted amazing and worth the money spent on it. Aswell as this I ordered corn on the cob and the buffalo wings as a side and they were great.
The waitress serving us was new at the time however she was charming and everything we ordered came to the table without a long wait, so as far as service goes it was great. (sorry I cant remember her name). As far as drinks go I ordered a coke/pepsi with the meal, obviously not a great deal can go wrong with that. For desserts we shared a cheesecake, normally Im not fussed on desserts but I really enjoyed this one. I also ordered a liqueur coffee which was made well and served with mini oreos. Yes! Mini oreos,I didnt even think such things exsited.
I will return

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“That pulled pork burger though!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

I visited last week with my boyfriend and it was my first time at Coast to Coast. We had initially wanted to go to the hand made burger company but then they didnt do a pulled pork buger! So we saw that coast to coast did and i was sold. I had the pulled pork burger which just hit the spot, and my boyfriend had a chicken burger from the lunch menu. As he had ordered from the lunch menu he was able to have a unlitmited pepsi. The staff were friendly and i really liked how you could see into the kitchen. Very clean and lots of little trinkets about so was a lovely atmosphere and even though it wasnt very busy as we went early afternoon the staff give us just the right amount of attention. As no one likes it when you have staff coming over all the time, but they still made sure we had a great time. I would definitely go again!

• Visited June 2014
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Brunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Went into Coast to Coast for a bit to eat, never heard of it so thought why not give it a try? It was amazing! Totally recommend the BBQ pulled pork sandwich, yum!!! The strawberry daiquiri is also very yummy :)! Great place, wish Glasgow had one.