“Plenty of food”

Kingdom World Buffet
Price range: US$12 - US$20
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Description: KINGDOM is a stunning new restaurant where for one price you can truly dine your way around the world.KINGDOM aim to provide you with the ultimate dining experience. Having sourced all the best dished from around the world and gathered them under one roof all for you to enjoy in beautiful and luxurious surroundings.Be amazed by the stunning live cooking stations as you watch their chefs take the finest ingredients and transform them into spectacular food before your eyes. From freshly made Japanese Sushi, Mexican Tacos, Fresh Seasfood, Spanish Paella, Chinese Dim Sum to Classic British Roast Meats and many many more!Compliment your meal with a specially selected range of beers, wine and cocktails from various countries.Finish off your meal with delicious desserts, cakes, ice cream and fresh fruit.
Reviewed 2 January 2014

It really is one of the biggest buffet in town. It has much more to offer compare to others buffet. It has food from different countries and everything is quite tasty, except for the italian food (the pizza). My only complaint would be the smoke and the smells as we get into the food station which is behind the bar (the place where we order our drinks). The food station comes together with the open kitchen, so sometimes its smoky and I don't really fancy the smell. But overall, everything is good.

1  Thank melanieang

Reviewed 27 December 2013

we visited after hearing the radio ad, we weren't disappointed, there was enough choice for the three of us , food was hot and tasty, tried the various steamed dim sum which was a first for my son and I very nice , the American grill wasn't available but there was tons more choice , including a good range of seafood dishes that my son enjoyed, good choice of deserts and fresh fruit too , biggest hit the chocolate fountain for the kids in the restaurant ,, I only wish I had a bigger appetite to try more of the dishes , for what we paid it was worth every penny,staff were friendly and helpful, drinks not over priced either £6 for 3 large cokes ,

1  Thank terrifydtraveller
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Went with my family for my Birthday,we booked a table and when we arrived the lady realised we had a baby with s so quickly found a quiet table with spacefor our pram. the food was fantastic and all staff were lovely,except for the bar maid who was a bit rude and un helpfull.
Going back again soon as i think it is good value .

1  Thank harold200
Reviewed 26 December 2013

Visited after a personal recommendation, but unfortunately cannot offer the same endorsement.

Food had very little taste and did not live up to its title as a world buffet as there were very few dishes on offer; and what was laid out was little more than a mish-mash.

Would encourage vegetarians to be aware - at the door staff stated that there was a separate bar for vegetarians - there was not. Also the amount of vegetarian food was extremely low in number. Limited to just two dishes on the day of our visit.

Reviewed 24 December 2013

Lots of variety but there were a lot of gaps in the food display. I Waited for ages by the steak grill but none there. Quite a lot of range and styles- but an awful lot of similarities with a minor variance. Desserts are mainly jelly and the odd cake. I didn't hate it but you can get better for similar money in a pub restaurant. Quality- fine for Buffet food but as with most buffets i'd recommend spending the money on a half decent restaurant.