“BEST BUFFET IN UK !”

Aneesa's Buffet Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A buffet restaurant with a difference! An exceptional range of a la carte quality food available on the buffet for one set price.
Reviewed 5 January 2014

My 3rd visit and all 3 were excellent! Fantastic Food, Great Atmosphere & Mouthwatering Deserts! Drove from London to Middlesborough and thought why not take another 40minute drive to Newcastle for simply one of the best restaurants I have visited so far! 5*****, well worth the 5 hour drive from london !

Reviewed 5 January 2014

We took a few family and friends to help celebrate my son's 16th birthday we all really enjoyed our evening and the staff were very helpful and friendly . The food was fantastic and so much choice even for my five year old niece she loved the different types of puddings she could try. The dishes of all the different types of Indian food were constantly being refilled and there was always plenty of choice. I would definately recommend this restaurant to anyone and we will be back again very soon.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

This is my favourite restaurant, delicious food, staff are friendly and helpful and there is a wide variety of food to choose from. I have told all of my friends and family to go here :)

Reviewed 4 January 2014

Me and my partner visited here early evening and it was quite quiet, we were unsure as what to expect as previous Indian buffets we have sampled were disgusting. we needn't have been worried!
There was so much choice and it was all set out beautifully. Not just Indian food as we had expected but pizza and other things also! and it was all very nice. as with every buffet, you have to deal with some things not being there, but you can see the chef cooking the stuff behind his little counter so you can just mention it and he'll whip up some more!
I am planing on a return visit in the future definitely

Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

This was our first time at Aneesa's Buffet Restaurant. We'd heard from friends how great it was and we weren't disappointed. My husband and I took our two young boys who are 9 and 7 as a treat just after Christmas and it was amazing. The staff were so friendly and knew their stuff and the venue was modern and welcoming. The choice of starters and curries were totally authentic and they had an assortment of deserts. Our children thought it was great doing their own ice cream from the machine. It was like being in an Indian version of Willy Wonkas chocolate factory!!!!! Hopefully it won't be too long before we visit again!!!