“Great food!”

Get food delivered
Price range: US$21 - US$22
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A buffet restaurant with a difference! An exceptional range of a la carte quality food available on the buffet for one set price.
Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

Been here afew times including the start of my stag doo. Great food and brilliant varaity, some staff can do with working on people skills but thats something i can definatly live with! Great if you love spices!

Date of visit: August 2015
Write a reviewReviews (1,753)

Reviewed 3 July 2016

We visited Aneesas on a Sunday afternoon. Quickly seated. HUGE selection. We had a mixture of Indian starters - Pakora, Chicken Tikka, etc.
Then had stir fry cooked by a lovely man who was very knowledgeable - fresh vegetables, egg noodles, spicy sauce.
Then tried chicken madras with curried veg, pilau rice, Bombay potatoes, meatballs, keema mince and naan - terrific and so fresh and tasty
Then had chocolate cheesecake with ice cream.
We could have ate loads more - there was loads of options - Pizza, chips, chicken nuggets, carvery, Chinese and any pudding you could imagine.
Drinks were pub prices.
Meal for two + drinks + complimentary water came in at just over £31. Staff were superb also - chatty and friendly.
Hands down best buffet restaurant been to. A visit to Tyne Bar afterwards helped wash down food!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

We went here after taking my daughter to newcastle university open day.
I found it to be a very good quality eat as much restaurant.
The staff are helpful and engaging.
Loads to choose from.
I will use this place again if we go back to newcastle.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 28 June 2016

Buffet restaurant of delicious Indian food. They also have some Chinese and Italian but I stuck to the Indian. £15 a head and thoroughly enjoyed every bite. Everything I tasted was fresh and tasty.

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank AmandaC1973
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Food is amazing. Always hot and fresh. Loads of choice. Great children's selection incl pizza and chicken nuggets etc. I've still yet to try pasta and stir fry which is cooked in front you but by time I get to that end of restaurant I'm always so stuffed.

Date of visit: June 2016