“Big choice of food”

Get food delivered
Price range: US$21 - US$22
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A buffet restaurant with a difference! An exceptional range of a la carte quality food available on the buffet for one set price.
Reviewed 22 July 2016

We went for dinner. It was a very big buffet and tasty food too. You also get non-Indian food which is good if you are with a group. It was quiet and had enough staff to look after customers. The downside is the staff were not especially friendly, a genuine smile would add a lot to the overall experience.

Date of visit: May 2016
Write a reviewReviews (1,753)

Reviewed 21 July 2016

Been here several times. Always busy with a lovely atmosphere. The food is great and never feels like it's been sat there long like some places I've been too. Good selection of food and deserts. Love it. Will continue to visit and would recommend.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

Working away in Newcastle for a week, this place was recommended to me. Indian and Chinese buffets don't usually appeal to me but gave it a try. Was impressed with the choice and quality of the food. The staff were really nice and helpful as well, completely different to the staff in most Manchester restaurants. Will visit again next time I'm up this way.

1  Thank Z5679LUpaull
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Came here a couple weeks ago with a friend for girly catch up. Heard so many good things about aneesas so had high expectations and usually I'm always left disappointed. Have to say I really enjoyed it. The restaurant is spacious, the staff were lovely and best of all the food was gorgeous . I don't normally eat that much when out but honestly I loaded my plate and there was so much on offer. I thought I would be disappointed with deserts but here I wasn't. There's so much choice. Will defo be going back again.

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

You can't bear this place it's a Gem of a Buffet place
Get your selves down as soon as possible
It's right on the quayside so the visit is worth a stroll along too