“How have I just found this place”

Aneesa's Buffet Restaurant
Get food delivered
Price range: US$21 - US$22
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A buffet restaurant with a difference! An exceptional range of a la carte quality food available on the buffet for one set price.
Reviewed 9 September 2016

Called in here after seeing it whilst stuck in traffic and what a find. Fantastic selection of Indian food plus some Chinese and Italian to boot. Despite there being a massive array of food on offer I thought the quality might suffer but no, all was delicious. Amazing selection of desserts too but I was gutted that I was so full I couldn't partake of them. The biggest bonus was how superb the staff were. Attentive, friendly and incredibly helpful, a delight. I'll definitely return soon and recommend this place to everyone.

Date of visit: September 2016
Write a reviewReviews (1,753)

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

This restaurant was average. Nothing special but okay. The staff were nice and was spacious. Much better places along the quayside

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

We have visited sneed as a few time now and every time has been lovely , great food choice and all very fresh, service is excellent too

1  Thank 757lindsaym
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Went there Sunday night and was bowled over by the vast choice of starters, mains and desserts available, beer not too expensive.
Staff attentive and polite.

1  Thank cefncoedjess
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Called at Aneesa's in Newcastle on a Sunday evening for a family meal (6 of us). We were promptly seated and our drinks order taken and brought quickly. The staff were all friendly and helpful, clearing used plates quickly. The choices were huge and all the food I had was tasty, as were the choices of my family. I thought the price was a little high at £15 but I suppose there were those there taking full advantage of it!
All in all I would be very happy to call there again. Recommended.