Review Highlights
Absolutely brilliant - the best night out in Newcastle

Brilliant and skilled performers, hilarious and very, very talented! The best Saturday night out in... read more

Reviewed 10 April 2018
Roxelliarmus
Beyond Funny

You rate a comedy show according to how close you come to having an accident with a bodily function... read more

Reviewed 7 November 2016

from US$33.64
from US$94.18
from US$21.53
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I saw the Suggestibles about 6 or 7 years ago. I don't know why I waited so long to see them again. My cheeks and belly were sore with laughing. They are quite simply hilarious. What more can I say? Brilliant!

Date of experience: April 2014
Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

Went to the show on the evening of Feb 28th. We have a friend who has recently become Cancer free, after a double mastectomy and a long fight. Although she tries to stay positive, the recovery combined with the illness her medications cause, can beat her down a bit.

A close friend suggested 'The Suggestibles' & we thought we'd give it a try. My wife and I booked 3 tickets for us and our recovering pal, Jayne. In the afternoon of Feb 28 I realised that I hadn't ever received a confirmation of the tickets. I emailed the Suggestibles email address and both Ian and Bev replied to me. Bev and I went back and forth about 5 different times trying to figure out if our ticket purchase had gone through. In the end the tickets were purchased, I just forgot what email address I had registered under.

Regardless of how the show was going to be I was very grateful to Bev for taking time out of her day (the day of the show even) to assist me.

The show itself was honestly one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Fun, interactive, spontaneous, sometime silly but never boring. The completely on the spot musical , 'Aspects of the North/South divide', had me singing 'Milk the Cow' for days.

At the end of the night, as we were walking out of The Cumberland Arms, Jayne looked absolutely shattered. I thought for sure she was going to comment about how tired she was and instead she turned to us and said, "We DEFINETLY have to come see them again!!!" Aside from the fact that we loved the show, we knew right then that she had had an evening simply filled with joy. That makes the show A++++ in our book.

The only bad thing is that we can't make it to the March 28th show.

Thank you for a great experience guys, you're the best. Xoxo

1  Thank murphy710
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I knew that the week at work was going to be a very heavy duty one so had planned Friday at the Cumberland with the Suggestibles as the perfect antidote. I was not disappointed and duly went home with face- ache. My friends who hadn't seen them before also had a fantastic night. So much laughter really does make you feel wonderful. Such talent and imagination combined with real audience participation is rare.

Date of experience: March 2014
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Last night's show was just amazing and I will never, ever, forget the wonderful "Aspects of the North/South Divide" especially the lard drinking welcome ritual (no, really, you had to be there!)
The shows are always amazing with a tremendous vibe and momentum. Everyone should try it - it is an amazing night out.

Date of experience: March 2014
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I saw this show twice, once last year and again this month. Both times I laugh so much that my cheeks hurt! Really enjoyable for an evening with friends. I will definitely go a third time!

Date of experience: February 2014