Review Highlights
Absolutely brilliant - the best night out in Newcastle

Brilliant and skilled performers, hilarious and very, very talented! The best Saturday night out in... read more

Reviewed 10 April 2018
Roxelliarmus
Beyond Funny

You rate a comedy show according to how close you come to having an accident with a bodily function... read more

Reviewed 7 November 2016

from US$33.62
from US$94.13
from US$21.52
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 August 2015

I've seen quite a bit of improv comedy, in venues from London to Edinburgh, but the Suggestibles shows at their "home venue" of the Cumberland are always amazing for the sheer scale and scope of what they do, crammed onto that tiny stage.

I've seen them perform here several times and they never fail to delight, its always hysterical, and the intimacy of the venue is incredibly involving.

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed 30 November 2014

Not a regular at comedy clubs, but tried this one on a friend's suggestion and it was hilarious. Very good and entertaining. I heard that its not the same everytime, so might try it out again for sure...

Date of experience: July 2014
2  Thank nyk1981
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Hilarious..... got face ache!! great bar too, will be going again for sure.
It's a monthly show, last Friday of the month and they also perform at the Stand in Newcastle... GO!!!

Date of experience: July 2014
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Having had no experience of comedy clubs or improvisational comedy, I had no idea what to expect. This was an extremely entertaining show and I have no doubt it'll be equally entertaining yet completely different next time I go!

Date of experience: April 2014
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I saw the Suggestibles about 6 or 7 years ago. I don't know why I waited so long to see them again. My cheeks and belly were sore with laughing. They are quite simply hilarious. What more can I say? Brilliant!

Date of experience: April 2014