“Best cocktail bar in Newcastle ”

MSA newcastle upon tyne
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Best cocktail in town and that’s saying something! Seasonally reinvented original cocktail creations of the highest quality! 3 years and counting, never disappoints!

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"newcastle"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Well what can I say, I came to meet some friends and have a good time but I was met by unfriendly and very discourteous staff, I was thrown out with no reason whilst my friends were oblivious, when it was made aware they made out that I was being an aggressor whilst I was outside waiting for my friends. A very unpleasant experience! Definitely down to the staff for a poor review!!

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

A group of us came in here, had one drink then left. Maybe we're too old and it's for youngster but the dance/rap music was awful and drinks expensive.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

'Music Slash Art'

Lots of stairs. Carpeted over a few floors with what seemed to be a grubby alleyway for a smoking area. A few Mai Tai's down by this point so perception probably slightly distorted.

However- bouncers portraying usual sense of superiority, whether it's the steroids or other emotional complications this was expected.

Due to this place being similar to a rabbit warren we unfortunately temporarily lost one of our companions(Dave)- we soon found a replacement for him as an extremely intoxicated man joined our group for half an hour or so. Not sure whether he should still have been inside the premises, however 'New Dave' as we named him seemed to be having a good time.

Bar staff did the job. Unsure on drink prices as too dark to see how much change you've been given. Saw a guy throw up on the carpet, this didn't get cleaned up for approx 2Hr 45 Min however it provided a period of entertainment watching unsuspecting revelers stand in the spew.

A friend's denim shirt went missing in the club- tried to find it where last seen, this resulted in a barrage of indiscernible geordie gobbledegook as a female got the impression we were looking to pick up a new XS (Womans) leather jacket.

Not as many hippys as expected.

Overall an average 'late room' experience, nothing to write home about. Would recommend staying home as an alternative.

2  Thank MrBusey