“Soooo impressed !!!”
Review of Jam Jar

Jam Jar
Reserve with OpenTable
Jam Jar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #257 of 1,314 Restaurants in Newcastle upon Tyne
Cuisines: Gastropub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Jam Jar is a contemporary food and drink space situated in the heart of Jesmond. The menu specialises in Anglo-american comfort food with the odd exception, all served in a relaxed and laid back environment. Towards the evening expect to hear the likes of Jurassic 5 to dire straights whilst supping the finest in craft ales the region has to offer.
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I love my cocktails so after some one recommending Jam Jar to me I decided to look it up on the internet. Read the reviews was not really wanting a burger but decided to give it a shot any way. Took my husband, son, his girlfriend and my best friend. The cocktail List was not huge but the ones we had were lovely, very tasty and that nibble of jam occasionally was a treat.
I had the pulled pork burger which was lovely but after taking a bite out of my husbands burger ohh how I regretted my choice IT WAS DELICIOUS. My son was in heaven he had the pulled pork and burger and said it was the best burger he had ever had and we've had a lot!

It will definenly be the place to go for us in Newcastle when we fancy a burger in the future.
Well done !

1  Thank Karen F

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Visited here today with student son and was impressed - quirky setting sitting in chairs like used to have in school hall and overall atmosphere was very good with very friendly staff. Had the fish and chips were very good.

1  Thank Angela G
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Jam Jar was great!
You can pick what type of drink you would like- vodka, whisky, rum and they make you a cocktail and pop it in a jam jar for you to drink basically!
For a fiver it was great and the place had a nice atmosphere.
I would definitely go again

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Jam Jar is a very quirky cool trendy haunt wish there were more places in Newcastle , food gorgeous ,milk shakes made from scratch and yummy , music cool and love the quirky décor , will try the amazing cocktails next time as was driving.

well done - looks like a quirky bar you would find in Vietnam or Thailand

Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

We had a fables meal at Jam Jar last week and loved everything about it! The restaurant had a really great, young, friendly vibe. I loved the layout and decor. The food was delicious, we tried the cow vs pig burger and the chicken with sweet potato fries. Everything was delicious, the beers great and the staff friendly! We will definitely be back!

1  Thank Jennie B