“hot chocolate heaven” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating
Newcastle, United Kingdom
“hot chocolate heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

Would not have found this place, but bought a Living Social offer. Staff were friendly and helpful. Hot chocolate was fab, lots of cream and marshmallow and tasty too. I chose the milk chocolate, but could have had the dark or the white. My husband had a coffee and said it was very good. We also had a cake each. I had a muffin and my other half had the lemon cake which again were very good. The place is nicely done out with comfy chairs, lovely décor. Will definitely be back

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“fab coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

Visited this coffee shop for the first time today. What lovely friendly staff and such nice service. The inside looked really cozy but it was lovely and sunny so we sat outside. We had cupcakes which were fabulous, I had a latte and my son a green tea. The coffee was suberb and the nicest I have tasted. The green tea was served in a wonderful infusion cup with fresh leaves. What a lovely break we had to our busy day a definate place to visit again and again.

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Hidden gem in Newcastle City Centre”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

First visit today and I was really pleased. The staff are very friendly and welcoming. The place is lovely with interesting decor. Only had a drink today but will try the food next time. Overall a very pleasant place for a Kuppa!

Durham
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST PLACE EVER.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

Without wanting to sound hyperbolic, my experience here today was undoubtedly the most wonderful of any in my history of coffee shop and tearoom visits.

My friend and I went for our first ever bubble teas, and we were very impressed; they were just as delicious as hoped.

The decor in this cafe is delightful: the walls are decorated with all sorts of lovely things, the furniture is really snazzy (and very comfortable), the brick walls look awesome, and there's a selection of books which is most welcoming.

Whilst drinking our bubble tea (major recommendations for the lychee bubbles), our conversation turned to our favourite chain coffee shop. The gentleman behind the counter joined in our discussion and took it upon himself to educate us about coffee... His passion was evident, and his knowledge was fascinating. I requested that he make me some coffee based on my preferences (very strong and black), and he successfully made me the best cup of coffee I've ever had, explaining everything as he did it.

We plan to come here again as often as possible (we don't live in the Newcastle area), and recommend it with abundant enthusiasm to anybody.

1 Thank Eleclya
Inverness, United Kingdom
“Best service ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

I visited today with my family. I could not get the twin buggy into the shop and the two guys working were immensely helpful. My four year old son wanted an ice cream and the machine was a bit faulty. They fixed it and when we were sitting across the road they brought it over to him. I have never seen such good customer service. A huge credit to society and will definately be back

1 Thank PAUL123412