Stayed for one night with my husband, our first stay and found the staff so welcoming from the second we arrived until we left. The receptionist was so lovely and gave first impression which was a good one and the bar staff and even the cleaner where so friendly and all had a smile and conversation. It makes a big difference to feel so welcome. Thankyou to all. The room was all ok. equiped with all we needed for a nights stay. The only minor complaint was the duvet was very lumpy, besides that all good. Other family also staying there. We had a very late night or should i say morning from 11pm onwards in hotel lounge until went to bed as celebrating a family event. and even when many guest returned from night out there was no noise or anything to compalin about. Will be returning for other events and planning to stay hear again. Room was on courtyard side and would request that side again. Breakfast was for my taste good, im not a fryed breakfast person but all other items on offer was perfect for breakfast and the coffee was good to. Will be back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in the heart of vibrant Newcastle at the Holiday Inn Express Newcastle City Centre hotel. Located near Newcastle Central Station, our modern hotel is a short stroll from the city centre's cosmopolitan shops, bars and restaurants. Start your day right at our Express Start buffet breakfast which is always included and enjoy a choice of both hot and continental items. Ask Holiday Inn Express Newcastle City Centre's friendly front desk staff for tips on sightseeing and getting around the city. Help yourself to tea and coffee during your business event in Holiday Inn Express Newcastle City Centres 2 air-conditioned meeting rooms. Getting to meetings around Newcastle is a breeze thanks to our proximity to the A1 and train and metro services from the station 300 metres away. Our convenient city-centre location, a short walk from historic St Nicholas Cathedral, makes us a good base for sightseeing. Stroll across the sweeping Gateshead Millennium Bridge for a night out in the Arts Quarter's hip bars and restaurants and head to the huge MetroCentre 3 miles away for hundreds more shopping and entertainment options. After a day's sightseeing, unwind over drinks in Holiday Inn Express Newcastle City Centre's contemporary bar, open 24 hours, or catch up on email with our free Wi-Fi. Our helpful staff will be happy to order takeaway food for you to enjoy in the comfort of your modern guest room. Wi-Fi is free for guests who book directly with the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Newcastle City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Newcastle City Centre Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Holiday Inn Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Newcastle Upon Tyne Holiday Inn