“Excellent Value”

Premier Inn Newcastle Gosforth/Cramlington Hotel
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Stayed at this hotel in a family room. We managed to get the room for £29 which is an absolute bargain. Check in was quick and easy - good security as only guests with room cards could access hotel. Room was a good size, bedding and towels immaculate. Would have liked to see mattress protectors on pull out and single bed which would generally be used by children so may be an idea for the future. Tea and coffee making facilities adequate. Plenty of spare pillows.
Breakfast was in beefeater next to hotel, staff really friendly and cooked breakfast fantastic - as much as you could eat! Good choice of fruit and continental breakfast but would have liked to see some low fat choices (I.e yogurts).
Some noise from pub or possibly McDonalds which is across from hotel and woke me up but this is out of hotels control. Also a few doors slamming later on which again is due to guests staying in hotel. Would definitely stay again and recommend.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
GMPremierInn11, General Manager at Premier Inn Newcastle Gosforth/Cramlington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am grateful for your feedback about your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back. Kind Regards, Mark Davidson, General Manager.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

We needed to visit the wansbeck hotel to visit mum and be near other family members. This hotel was in a good distance. It was very clean, tidy and homely the staff were really good and couldn't do enough for you. The breakfast was really good - as much as you could eat and children are free too. Defiantly would go back.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Thank you very much for your review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit. I look forward to welcoming you back very soon. Kind Regards, Mark Davidson, General Manager.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

I've never wrote a review before but felt I had to after staying at this hotel in February. We arrived quite late with tired children and where met by carol when we arrived. She was absolutely lovely, helpful and chatted with the children. We felt very welcome as soon as we set foot through the door. My youngest daughter who is disabled was turning 4 the next day. The following morning carol came and knocked on our door with a lovely card and lots of sweets wrapped up for Olivia. Olivia was so happy to have a surprise delivered to our door, it made our stay! Carol was so kind and helpful and I've not even came across such a wonderful staff member in some of the best hotels. Premier inn, you are very lucky to have such a wonderful member of staff working for you. I hope her hard work and kindness are recognised!! Thank you carol you where a star! We hope to come back soon!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
GMPremierInn11, General Manager at Premier Inn Newcastle Gosforth/Cramlington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Thank you very much for your review. We are delighted that your stay with us was a good one and Carol will be pleased to receive your feedback, as our team members strive to give all our guests a high level of service. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Kind Regards, Mark Davidson, General Manager.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

I came here with my wife and daughter as a birthday treat we really enjoyed ourselves and the staff really helpful and friendly, will def be returning. thank you so much to the staff for the wine and doing the balloons and banners in the room I was really surprised

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

We are delighted that your stay with us was a good one. Thank you for your comments and for taking the time to review your stay; we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Kind Regards, Mark Davidson, General Manager.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Stayed here for my husbads 40th with our two children andwould highly recommend it. Friendly, helpful staff, spotless clean room and excellent buffet breakfast. Geat location for travelling into Newcastle and nearby towns.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Brilliant helpful staff. Great location close to motorways. Prices are reasonable but half term prices seem to shoot up. As a lone traveller, semi retired I wish there were some bargain room s more readily available. As a lone female traveller the stay at this Premier Inn always feels safe and I recommend it highly for that very reason.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 3 February 2014

Nice simple rooms in what the website referred to as a 'recently refurbished' hotel. The difference was immediately obvious yet the room was still kind of familiar premier inn. Nice, clean and comfortable with a proper TV that had all free view channels (first hotel I have stopped in where this has happened). Friendly and helpful staff just finished off a very nice stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fwaffy2014
GMPremierInn11, General Manager at Premier Inn Newcastle Gosforth/Cramlington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am grateful for your feedback regarding our clean and comfortable rooms and I look forward to welcoming you back. Kind Regards, Claire Maddison, General Manager.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Newcastle upon Tyne
Holiday Inn Newcastle - Gosforth Park
Holiday Inn Newcastle - Gosforth...
#30 of 83 in Newcastle upon Tyne
Premier Inn Newcastle Airport Hotel
Travelodge Newcastle Seaton Burn
Holiday Inn Express Newcastle Metro Centre
Holiday Inn Express Newcastle Me...
#15 of 83 in Newcastle upon Tyne
easyHotel Newcastle
easyHotel Newcastle
#17 of 83 in Newcastle upon Tyne
7 mi away
Jurys Inn Newcastle
Jurys Inn Newcastle
#22 of 83 in Newcastle upon Tyne

Been to Premier Inn Newcastle Gosforth/Cramlington Hotel? Share your experiences!