Premier Inn Newcastle Quayside
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Vermont ApartHotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)
  • Bar/Lounge
Quayside View(Newcastle upon Tyne)
View Hotel
easyHotel Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
View Hotel
    The Waterside Hotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)
    View Hotel
    The Vermont Hotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)
    • Restaurant
    Surtees Hotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)
    • Bar/Lounge
    • Pool
    • Restaurant
    Travelodge Newcastle Central(Newcastle upon Tyne)
    • Room Service
    Grey Street Hotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)
    • Restaurant
    Roomzzz Newcastle City(Newcastle upon Tyne)
    • Breakfast included
    1,881 results
    All reviewstyne bridgegreat locationnewcastle quaysidesunday marketthe underground car parkcity centremeal dealfourth floorall you can eatfamily roomper nightbars and restaurantsshort breakgood nights sleepexcellent staynight's sleepreception staff
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 18 July 2014

we stayed in a twin room and it was really comfy. stayed there after seeing Robbie Williams in june . would highly recommend it . clean and we also had a river view,didnt hear any noise would stay again

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
    Reviewed 15 July 2014

Stayed one night to attend my daughter's graduation. Have stayed in numerous Premier's in Newcastle, this was the first time at the Quayside.
    I was able to check inn on line before I left home which saved time on arrival. I had been contacted before my visit to ask if I required parking, which I did so was reserved. Parking was under the hotel and was secure.
    Room was very clean and the usual high standard of Premier Inn. TV and coffee/tea facilities were available. I paid £3 for 24hr Wifi which was very reasonable. Breakfast was excellant and catered for all tastes. All staff were helpful and very polite and made the stay a very pleasant one.

Room Tip: A room with a view of the Quay is lovely
    • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
    Reviewed 14 July 2014

Very good value hotel right on the quayside. We stayed on a sunday night and didn't notice aany noise from outside at all. Very comfy rooms. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a good value place to stay in Newcastle.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 14 July 2014

Great value for money. Rooms are clean and comfortable with a large comfy bed. Bathrooms also clean with a reasonably powerful shower. Staff are friendly and helpful. Cant ask for more especially on a budget!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay in this Hotel, the location is great and easily within walking distance of the center (up a pretty decent hill).
    The room was very clean and perfect for a nights stay. As it's classed as a budget hotel you obviously don't expect 5* accommodation, that being said I couldn't fault anything with the room, bed or bathroom.
    The hotel emailed me advising that I should prebook a car parking space and that is definitely advisable as it's pretty limited in there.
    The staff couldn't be move helpful and their was even security on at night to make sure nobody came in who didn't have a room.
    We didn't eat in the restaurant for dinner but the all you can eat breakfast was extensive with pretty much everything covered hot to cold.
    Our room overlooked the Tyne (as requested) and provided an excellent view of Tyne Bridge and Gateshead.
    I look forward to staying there in the future.

Stayed: July 2014