Jesmond Dene House
Caledonian Hotel Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
Very Good 4/5
Hotel Indigo Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
US$122
US$102
HotelIndigo.com
Great 4.5/5
  • Restaurant
Euro Hostel Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
US$35
Good 3.5/5
  • Restaurant
Royal Station Hotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$71
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Jurys Inn Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$77
  • Restaurant
The New Northumbria Hotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$96
Priceline
Very Good 4/5
Osborne Hotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$79
US$85
PremierInn.com
Great 4.5/5
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Newcastle Central(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$64
Travelodge
  • Room Service
1,233 results
All reviewsafternoon teanoble suitegarden roomthe main housejunior suiteunderfloor heatingbeautiful hotelfresh milkwedding venuebirthday treatcity centresunday lunchwalk in showerfull englishfollowing morningcooked breakfastan overnight stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 February 2014

As a pick me up in the dark winter months we decided to go to Newcastle's most quite and cosy hotel, I've eaten sunday lunch here before but never stayed and was very impressed as I expected much and it was delivered. The attention to details is defiantly there and sleep very soundly in a lovely room in the "new house" everything was just that 10% better than anywhere else I've stayed before. The food was just excellent as well, A friend said it was a food experience they were not lying it was just fabulous and the wine was something else to boot.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank happyandfamily
Reviewed 9 February 2014

From a very warm welcome to checking out, quality and service were second to none.

Our classic room was cosy, warm elegant and beautifully furnished, with every attention to detail. The bedding and the bed were very comfortable. Robes and slippers were provided. The bathroom large with a large semi round tub - much wider than a normal double bath. Lovely herbal toiletries.

We ate out in Newcastle but returned into the bar for a night cap. Comfy chairs and sofas, by open fires (although by 1030 they had died out with was a shame)

The taxi to town was around £7 so not bad.

The breakfast was the only negative - for £16 one sausage, one piece of bacon, an egg, a half slice of bread, half tomato and quarter of mushroom - not value for money. It was rather oily and a little cold.

We would definitely return here and perhaps sample an evening meal in the restaurant which we have excellent reviews about.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Eeeeeebygum
Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

My husband booked a special meal here for our 4 night stay in Newcastle. We were too full for the tasting menu unfortunately but ate from a mixture of the house and dinner menus. Everything was perfect and easily reached the standard of Michelin starred places we have eaten previously. The decor was beautiful and fitting for such a grand house. Finally the service was impeccable and without fault. They were efficient, friendly but unobtrusive. The standard of this hotel is what I would expect from a 4 star hotel (see my separate review about terrible stay at the Sandman). Next time we come to Newcastle we will be staying here!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ellie M
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Took my husband to jesmonddenehouse for a birthday surprise and will definitely be back.....I had booked the dinner bed and champagne breakfast in a superior room. The staff were attentive and very accommodating, especially when I kept wanting to change tables in the restaurant...what can I say? I know what I like! Haha. The food was first class and the hotel is faultless. We were in room 23 which had lovely views of jesmond dene.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank debbielaviers
Reviewed 31 January 2014

If you’re looking for the best hotel in Newcastle, look no further, this is it!.
My family recently stayed in a suite in the new house and it was everything we expected it to be - spacious, modern, stylish with great decor and furnishings. The room was just gorgeous,with thick, fluffy white towelling robes and slippers, a superb bathroom loaded with gorgeous soap, shower gel, and all individual scents etc. All the furniture, bedding seemed as new. The complimentary fruit bowl was a nice touch and a personal welcome card also. I simply cannot express how fantastic our stay was - everything was just perfection.
Food is first class, out of this world - an amazing dinner, it doesn't get better than this, and oh yes the breakfast is to die for.
A first rate hotel - what are you waiting for!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family