“Nice restaurant”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Really good concept, good decor.Food was great, staff were friendly and helpful ( couldn't do enough for you ).Excellent main not too dry or soggy, decent portion size. I ll be back

1  Thank derekk79
There are newer reviews for Sachins Restaurant

Reviewed 29 June 2014

saw this restaurant being featured in a BBC food programme.
there say there's no such thing as bad publicity, and guess this was an example.
having seen the previous reviews of this restaurant, i knew I had to come here when i was in the area.
lunch time is a very narrow window gap of 12 to 1.30
we were the only ones in the restaurant at the time
the paneer was soft and very tasty.
my wife's fish dish was one the best she had ever tasted.
we are very fussy eaters, but this restaurant met our expectations.
when in Newcastle you must come here to eat

2  Thank tulan
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Couldn't decide where to go for a change on a Friday night and my friends were surprised that I had never been to Sachins. Menu was easy to read and the descriptions of the dishes really helped to choose our starters. The manager helped me with my mains choice as I was looking for something different from what I would normally opt for. Great food choices as all of our food was very tasty and nicely presented. We all thought that it was good value for money as well.The service was excellent. I will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

A little on the pricey side & the portions are on the small side however the dishes are delicious, freshly prepared with truly authentic sauces unlike what you get at most pseudo-Indian curry restaurants. So if your preference is for vindaloo & lager don't bother otherwise you won't be disappointed whatever you try. You need to book ahead.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Good food, nice selection, too many for me, took me 15 mins to decide starters.
End up ordering the recommendation, it was really good. Portion size are average.