“Everyone should visit Mamma Mia's!”
Review of Mamma Mia - CLOSED

Mamma Mia
Cuisines: European, Italian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A traditional Italian restaurant with a cosy and relaxed atmosphere.
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I visited Mama Mia's with a group of work colleagues. The food was fabulous, I had the black pudding starter and a risotto for main. Both were very tasty and well sized portions - so much so that I couldn't possibly have eaten anything from the dessert menu! Even though we were a large party, everyone's food arrived at the same time and everyone got what they ordered (there normally is at least one mistake in other restaurants we've been to). The staff were very friendly and helpful and the drinks are very reasonably priced. We had a house white and a red and they were both good quality.

I can't recommend Mama Mia's enough to everyone, great value for money and a good night out.

There are newer reviews for Mamma Mia

Reviewed 26 April 2014

I had been intending to visit for some time and i wish I had gone sooner. I will deffo be going back again. I ordered calamari which was cooked well it was lovely and tender and the batter very light and crisp. I had a peppered sirloin for main with chunky chips it was delicious, stake cooked perfectly and would melt in your mouth. The chips were cooked to perfection yum such a treat!! I had a large glass of the house merlot which was very reasonably priced! Thank you very much Sally H.

1  Thank mrcooljanny
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

A Warm And Welcoming Atmosphere And Tasty Freshly Cooked Food.My Mum And I Had A Half Pasta And Half Pizza With Salad And Parmesan Cheese.Our Food Was Cooked Perfectly And Very Tasty We Finished Off With Warm Chocolate Fudge Cake And Cream.We Will Definately Come Back xx

Reviewed 15 April 2014

A lovely little family run restraunt that looked and felt like I was back in Italy. I had their Inferno pizza (it had a different name), nice and spicy with loads of flavour. The Calamari starter was fresh, not like the chewy stuff some places serve. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

This lovely little restaurant with it's authentic feel and super reasonable prices is a real gem!
Highly recommended to lovers of Italian food and even those who don't!