“Not so good”

Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 5 September 2013

My last visits at Trillians has been an extremly bad experiance. Earlier years when ive been visiting, there has been som hard rock/metal, but my recent visist it has actually been extremly sloppy music, yes even my visit 1 week ago there was some sort of rap thing on. Its extremly bad that Newcastle cant manage to have a really good hardrock/metal pub. I was only at the bar for drinks, not food.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

It's been there for as long as I can remember. It plays Rock mucic and only really gets busy on a Saturday night or if there is a gig on. Great place to meet up as everyone knows where it is. Can't go wrong really.

Reviewed 12 June 2013

A bit hard to find this pub but worth making the effort. Great music and friendly staff. Food is basic but very good. Drinks and food were good value

1  Thank Anne O
Reviewed 11 March 2013

I love this bar and try to visit whenever i'm in the North East. If you love Rock Music, this is the place to be

Reviewed 5 March 2013

Being a rocker and living in the North. Trillians really is the staple. I've been going for 20 odd years. 17 of them Legally!
It's full Decent people, decent booze and the food.... Isn't half bad. I go with friends, couples hey! I'd even take my mum. I forget if I have or not.

Daytimes mid week are quiet. The weekends the place is rammed day and night. The food is exactly what you'd expect from a pub. Burgers, Bangers, Tex Mex the works. I have no issues with their food.

The place has on and off been a 2nd home to me and mine :)