“5***** evening with friends”
Review of Khans

Khans
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
“5***** evening with friends”
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

It's obvious this restaurant is amazing and there is no point in me even reviewing it. However, it is so spectacularly phenomenal, that I feel I must review it simply out of principle. The food is divine, fresh, and absolutely mind-blowing! Hard to find a fantastic and welcoming restaurant like this one!! Me and all my friends were all very impressed..!! Thank you for another amazing evening !!! :D

3 Thank La D

“Excellent ”

Went as a group
Mix starter was a hit for all. Amazing service with a friendly atmosphere. Would definitely pay another visit, 5*.

3 Thank Irfan K
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent”
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Really loved it. Went with all my friends after we finished our last exam for the year at uni. Had my work colleagues tagging along as well. The service was excellent. Everything arrived on time and was freshly cooked, really have to give the waiters and the managers a thumbs up on the service and the food. Not one of us had a complaint and we all left quite content. Was an amazing end to our evening.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Bradford, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Went here with my mrs, food was excellent, service was excellent. Best restaraunt I've attended in a while definitely worth a visit!!!!

1 Thank Zak9669
Bradford, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome meal!!!”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Awesome food, great atmosphere and excellent service. I visited khans with my business associates and will most definitely return with the wife I'm sure she will love this restaurant!

• Visited May 2014