“Good Room, Good Food, Good Service”

Ramada Warwick Kenilworth
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Kenilworth
london
“Good Room, Good Food, Good Service”
Reviewed 31 March 2012

I stayed here for two nights attending a conference. I was admittedly worried having read the reviews, but to be perfectly honest I can't understand some of them having actually stayed there. The hotel itself is very modern, clean, and the desk staff were very pleasant. Newly Refurbish room was great, the bed was nice, really large & I had great sleep both nights.

We ate in the restaurant the first night, and to be honest with you I didn't have any problems. The service may have been slightly better, from the point of view of remembering who ordered what, but time wise it was fine. The food was very nicely presented, and very tasty. Each course was good. Breakfast was buffet style so its what you make it, don't just sit there waiting to be served. Although I was offered tea/coffee and toast as soon as I say down so that was good.

In all I had a positive experience; the bed, TV, decor, shower and food were good enough to keep me happy (and I'm pretty fussy). I'd definitely stay again if I had reason to be in the area.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (142)
Surrey, England
Reviewed 31 March 2012 via mobile

I have stated twice at this hotel on business, the first time I was put in single room after being moved from a room where you had to sit on the end of he bed to work on the desk. My second stay was was a lot better and was in a refurbed room. There is free wi if which is useful if you need it. I haven't tried the evening meal but breakfast is ok if you like totally self service, on both occasions I have only seen it attended by staff for about 10 mins. Overall ok for business not sure I'd take my wife..

Stayed March 2012
Solihull, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Afetr an unfortunate stay at this hotel in December I returned to find that the rooms have been refurbished to a fine spec and that the hotel when fully completed should be a very pleasant place to stay for both business and pleasure purposes. The restaurant offering a choice of either Italian or Indian menus was excellent with very reasonable prices. I fully recommend the garlic funghi and sea bass off the Italian menu. Superb. The only downside was that I could not get a Port at the bar later in the evening but nothing too serious to worry about. The receptionist Liga was an ambassador for the hotel. Very efficient and particularly pleasant.Well done a great improvement on my last visit and I would have no hesitation in recommending the hotel. A very good sized function room as well. Lord BASNETT

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank LORDBASNETT
Key West, Florida
Reviewed 23 March 2012

please ignore all the b ad reviews about this hotel as i didnt find anything wrong.
food and service gr8 and newly refurbished roooms are excellent.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank vwangnoo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 March 2012

We arrived late and just wanted a cosy night but the bed was hard and the pillows had no filling. In the morning there was no plug for the bath or basin and the shower mechanism had broken so it could only be held by hand. The staff thanked us for informing them of the problems but otherwise made no comment. The only hotel that I have ever stayed in where I could not have a wash.

Room Tip: Check your room
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Alison A

Travellers are raving about these Kenilworth hotels

plymouth devon uk
Reviewed 10 March 2012

Stayed here twice now, in executive rooms. Really enjoyed it. Lovely big light rooms, nicely decorated. Everything worked well.
Huge comfiest bed.
Room service provided nice food reasonably priced.
The staff were so helpful, and couldn't do enough.
Only problem...no bath
Very reasonably priced.
Will def return

• Stayed March 2012
1 Thank elliepom
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 March 2012

We stayed here on 4th February when it was snowing. We were attending function at The Hotel next door. But as they were fully booked we had to stay at Ramada. I and my partner don’t regret that at all. Welcoming was warm and friendly. Girl with glasses, who checked us in, was amazing and extremely helpful. She also booked as a taxi to function and arranged that to take us back. Great customer service skills.
Our room was spacious and spotless, could not fault it.
Very friendly and helpful waiters. The choice of cold and hot breakfast was really good, I enjoyed my full English.
We will be returning when in Warwickshire again.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank johnytherunner
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kenilworth
Holiday Inn Kenilworth - Warwick
Holiday Inn Leamington Spa-Warwick
Woodland Grange
Woodland Grange
#3 of 16 in Leamington Spa

Been to Ramada Warwick Kenilworth? Share your experiences!