“Afternoon Tea”

Ramada Warwick Kenilworth
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Kenilworth
Reviewed 2 December 2013

I had a very fancy afternoon tea with my Mother and sister at Ramada Warwick. The Tea was good but the wine was better! There was allot of tasty cakes, very good range of sandwiches and some scones. The cream needed to be a bit thicker but It was very delicious. We were served by a wonderful selection of waiters (connie & suresh) who greeted us warmly and even the manager (jas) stopped to have a chat with us.

We look forward to a stay next time!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Jas_Singh_GM, General Manager at Ramada Warwick Kenilworth, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for such a lovely review and we are glad that you enjoyed your time here with your family. I have shared your comments with our Executive chef regarding the cream.

I am glad that you liked the selections of sandwiches, scones & cakes. Also, I have shared your comments with the team that you were well looked after.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

Had a fantastic afternoon tea with my family. We were welcomed by a lovely member of staff who was very polite and courteous. The food was well presented and very enjoyable. The atmosphere was very welcoming. Would heartily recommend.

Julie

Bedfordshire

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your lovely comments. The afternoon tea experience is very special to us and we ensure that we deliver a top class service, ambiance and product in a consistent manner.

I am really glad that you were looked after and look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

A very well placed hotel for Warwick Kenilworth and leamington spa. A lovely large bed in our room situated at the back of the hotel,tea coffee and biscuits. Bathroom with shower over bath and toiletries.
Voucher deal 69 including dinner, drink and b&b excellent value. Great staff, only down side was meatless pie with dinner but staff reacted great. Super breakfast, pity only there for one night. Cannot understand negative views good luck to the owner.

Room Tip: Rooms at rear quiet but cannot imagine any issues but no function on during our stay.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for such a lovely feedback. I am glad that we lived up to your expectations.

Reviewed 30 November 2013

For £70 we got a nights stay they knew it was my girlfriend's birthday she got flowers and a card off all the staff delivered too our door by the manager really made her smile which was great as u can imagine then we went for our meal included in the price we had a choice between Indian or Italian we chose to have Indian and it was absolutely fantastic so tasty the staff were great then the manager came in with a birthday cake for my mrs with really was the icing on the cake both of us really enjoyed our stay and also our day out ay Warwick Castle before hand would highly recommend the Ramada to anyone and we shall most definitely be returning 5* and thanks for making my mrs birthday that much more special.

• Stayed: November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you ever so much for such a lovely review. We always go the extra mile and especially if there is a special occasion, we surprise and delight our guests and make their day.

I am glad that we made you feel special here and look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

I have been stopping at the Remada Warwick (with my fellow colleagues) over the past 9 months or so and our overall experience of this hotel has been good. The hotel is in the prosses of being updated as a new owner has taken over. All the staff are firendly and take time to talk to you and remember your name to make experiance less formal (which in my opnion as good as i stop in meany hotels). There is always a walm welcome form reception/night staff. Harman will do his very best to make your stay as plesant and stress free as he posably can. Some of the rooms are being updated as they are worn and you must take this in to consideration when booking any hotel. Me and my colleages eat in the resaturant on a regular basis and have never had a bad meal.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Wow! What a fantastic review of your stay with us. Thank you very much for such a wonderful feedback and for recommending us to other potential guests.

It is a real pleasure to see we exceeded your expectations and you had a comfortable overnight stay with us. I will definitely pass on your kind feedback to all especially to Harmandeep Singh who went the extra mile for you. He is certainly one of the best employees this company has and it is a delight to see he is getting such great recognition from our guests for providing excellent customer service.

We look forward to seeing you and exceeding your expectations again during your next stay with us. Please do let me know if you need any help with any future reservations and we will make sure you enjoy your next stay as much as you enjoyed this one, or even more!

J Singh

Reviewed 22 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Reviewed 21 November 2013

My room window overlooked a roof which had spotlights on it. So no matter what i did, the room was still illuminated with the curtains fully drawn. I don't fully know why they needed the lights on at night. No one needs to be looking over a roof.
The reception staff were efficient, but there was no warm smile or any other type of warmth from them when i arrived.
They made no attempt to instruction where i would find my room, so i had to go looking for it myself, which was no that straight forward.
The room was tidy, but there was no shower mat, despite a warning sign stating that i should use one.
There was also no welcome pack in the room to explain things like restaurant times and how to use the tv etc.
I would not choose to use this hotel again, if i felt i would get better looked after in another local hotel.

Room Tip: Make sure you are happy with the room and complain if you are not.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the feedback, please accept our. profuse apologies for the inconvenience caused. It appears. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. I have taken a note of your feedback and have highlighted to our Operations Manager.

With regards to the Welcome pack in the room, we have something in pipeline and we shall be placing the hotel compendiums soon. Once again, I hope you would treat this as an isolated experience and will return.