“Afternoon tea”

Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Kenilworth
Reviewed 20 December 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Jas_Singh_GM, General Manager at Ramada Warwick Kenilworth, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2013

Reviewed 18 December 2013 via mobile

We have just had an amazing lunch time tea at The Ramada hotel Warwick. From the minuet we arrived we were met by the receptionist with a lovely smile. Our waiter was a charming young man called Nicholas. Nothing was too much trouble. The food was absolutely scrumptious. The manager was the most genuinely caring person you could wish to meet. It was a pleasure to meet them all. Thank you for an amazing experience. :)

• Stayed: December 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you ever so much for a lovely review, I am glad that you enjoyed the Afternoon Tea experience with us. Also, I have shared your comments with the team who were very delighted as well.

I really appreciate your kind words about the service offered as for me and my team guest service excellence is everything and we always go the extra mile and deliver straight from the heart.

Assuring you with the best of hospitality at all times & looking forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 13 December 2013

Whilst staying in the hotel for 2 weeks whilst on a environmental course at the wood grange conference Center.
The first week was a very good stay with no problems.
But I would like to say a big thank you to all the Ramada staff as I woke up and went to the course on Friday I noticed that my engagement ring had fell apart (I must of caught it on something in the night) and that I had lost my diamond, but when I phoned up the Ramada informing them of this the receptionists said she would have the staff take a look in my room that I had stayed in and get back to me if they find it. I would like to say at this point that I did not hold out much hope. But to my amazement the receptionist phoned me back and informed me that they had found it :-) so I was very happy. There was nothing wrong with the room apart from it been cold one night but they put the heating on for me the next night.
The second week was very much the same as 1st with no lost ring in the 2nd week.
Apart from on the very last night I was kept awake until 12.00 with a dripping sound but as soon as I reported to reception the manager moved me to another room.
So overall my stay was very good, the staff very friendly, helpfull and polite.
The food from both menus was good and very tasty. With quick service and polite staff in the restaurant and bar. I would defiantly stay there again if I was in the area.
I would like to say thank you again to the staff for my 2 week stay.
;-)

• Stayed: December 2013
Jas_Singh_GM, General Manager at Ramada Warwick Kenilworth, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you ever so much for such a nice review. I am glad that we lived up to your expectation and you had a fabulous stay.

The staff here is the back bone of the business and I am glad that they went out of their way to locate your diamond ring and preserved the integrity and honesty. It was found by our Housekeeping team member Dace and our star receptionist Ioana Dabija. I thank you for bringing the matter to my attention and both Dace and Ioana deserve a special mention.

We look forward to seeing you and exceeding your expectations again during your next stay with us. Please do let me know if you need any help with any future reservations and we will make sure you enjoy your next stay as much as you enjoyed this one, or even more!

J Singh

Reviewed 9 December 2013

I stayed here recently after coming across a really good deal on wowcher, we came with another couple and have a lovely stay. When we arrived at the hotel i didnt quite realise it was so close to the buisy main road, but as er had a room at the back we had no problems and we had a nice view of the grounds behind the hotel. The lady at the reception was really friendly and checked us in quickly, explaining the food times and what we should do with our voucher etc.
Whilst walking to the hotel room we all noted how very clean it was. The rooms were very nice, particularly the bathroom. We found the bed to be comfy and had a good nights sleep. The room was spotless also.
We went down for a few drinks at the bar and found the guy behind the bar, Nicholas - a greek guy really great, he was really friendly and we enjoyed chatting with him. The bar area and food area was very nice.
We had a 3 course Indian meal. The staff were lovely and the food amazing. A really good curry. Would really recommend the food.
Overall a lovely stay :)

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for such a wonderful feedback and for recommending us to other potential guests. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and really liked the food.

It is a real pleasure to see we exceeded your expectations and you had a comfortable overnight stay with us. I will definitely pass on your kind feedback to all especially to Nicholas Dimolenis who went the extra mile for you. He is certainly one of the best employees this company has and it is a delight to see he is getting such great recognition from our guests for providing excellent customer service.

Looking forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Jas_Singh_GM, General Manager at Ramada Warwick Kenilworth, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Reviewed 4 December 2013

We stayed at this hotel as we were visiting Warwick Castle. On arrival the receptionist was very helpful, checked in without a hitch and organised a taxi to the Castle. The room was clean, comfortable and had an excellent shower. We ate in the restaurant and had a choice of Indian or Italian. The food was good and service excellent. We used the bar in the evening and Suresh was very attentive. The breakfast was outstanding with everything you could possibly require. The only negative was the location, it is quite remote.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for such a lovely feedback. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I shall be sharing your feedback with the team especially Suresh who went the extra mile.

Once again, thank you for such a positive feedback. Looking forward to welcome you back.

J. Singh

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kenilworth
Chesford Grange - A QHotel
Loch Fyne Hotel Kenilworth
Loch Fyne Hotel Kenilworth
#4 of 7 in Kenilworth
Holiday Inn Leamington Spa-Warwick

Been to Ramada Warwick Kenilworth? Share your experiences!