- Ample parking
- Good breakfast (nothing fantastic but a decent variety of hot and cold food types where you can keep going back for more).
- Quiet for a location next to a main road.
- Price was good. £55 between two people.
Not so good bits.
-Dated. It's showing its age in appearance and wear.
-Paper thin walls ( you could hear the couple talking clearly next door)
- Very hard bed, like sleeping in slate!
-Car park not well lit or laid out.
-Location- too far to walk anywhere populated and not very picturesque.
I wouldn't go back again but would recommend it for a cheap overnight stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Ramada Warwick Kenilworth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Warwick Kenilworth Hotel Kenilworth
- Ramada Warwick Kenilworth Warwickshire