“One night Stay”

Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Kenilworth
Swindon, England, United Kingdom
“One night Stay”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Stayed on a Friday night, booked through Expedia and paid a very good rate. The Hotel is clean and tidy and the staff very helpful (our tv wasn't working so were moved to another room). The rooms are nicely decorated though small but have everything you need, even an iron & ironing board! Bath and shower in the en suite, which was very clean and the bed was very comfortable.

We had dinner in the 'Kavi' restaurant, choice of Indian or Italian menu. Food was very nice and not too expensive. Breakfast was lovely (buffet style) and finished at 10.30am (great if you like a lay in). The couple of times we went in the bar, the Hotel Manager asked us if everything was ok and he was around during dinner, I think this shows he is interested in keeping guest's happy.

If we ever need to stay in this area again, I would choose this Hotel.

1 Thank Nic104
Jas_Singh_GM, General Manager at Ramada Warwick Kenilworth, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you ever so much for such a lovely review, We are glad that as a team we were successful in going the extra mile and lived up to your expectations.

Thank you for acknowledging my evening rounds at the dinner table, Hospitality is in my DNA and its transformed in my rest of the staff. We believe in Genuine hospitality and offer the service which is straight from the heart and I am glad that it reached you.

Looking forward to welcome you back.

J. Singh

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (142)
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I booked this hotel for one night during my business trip. Found the cheapest price at Booking.com. Unfortunately the same room was priced bit higher on Ramada's own website and even on other websites.
Likes:
Ample car parking spaces, nice rooms, clean, bed quality good, clean bathroom, nice decorations and attached Indian & Italian restaurant.

Dislikes:
I could not find any lift and had to take my luggage on my own to first floor. No one offered any help.
Restaurant slightly expensive - I had one portion of vegetable samosa (3 samosas), a glass of coke and one chicken biriyani which cost me £15.90.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank sbsdrive
Dear Guest,

Thank you for such a lovely review and the ratings. I am glad that we lived up to your expectations. Please accept my profuse apologies for the luggage assistance and the same has been communicated with the front line staff.

Once again, thank you for the review and looking forward to welcome you back.

Redditch, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 March 2014

booked for a champagne and chocolate night away, arrived to find rose petals on bed with box of chocs. Staff were all first rate, meal in the restaurant was top notch. service was outstanding. definately would return again.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for such a lovely review, I would be sharing this with the entire team. I am glad that you liked promotion of Romantic Night stay and were impressed with the room decor including Flowers and Chocolates in the room.

Thank you again for recommending us to potential guests, looking forward to welcome you back.

Leamington
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Male receptionist was friendly and helpfull. Nick who served us afternoon tea was attentative and again friendly and helpfull. Overall it was a very relaxing break, would recommend and return again as we have already done so.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for such a lovely review. I shall be sharing your review with everyone especially Nick who you have summed up to a tee and he will be over the moon.

Once again thank you and looking forward to welcome you back.

Warwick, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I booked a deal for an afternoon tea for 4 people for last saturday. Well we had fab service and lovely food well presented and served.
The room was well laid out and the sevice was excellent. We did wait to be seated in reception but once in the restaurant the staff couldn't do enough to make our experience a positive one.
The champagne was good, the cake stand jam packed With goodies and endless tea and coffee.
We were served by Nik and Conni, guys you did a great job and the manager checked a couple of times if we were ok.
thanks for a fantastic experience.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you ever so much for such a cracking review. We are glad that you enjoyed the time here, Conni and Nick always go the extra mile to deliver the exceptional service.

I shall be sharing your feedback with the F&B team, also would like to thank you again for recommending us to other potential guests.

Looking forward to welcome you back.

J. Singh
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kenilworth
Holiday Inn Kenilworth - Warwick
Holiday Inn Leamington Spa-Warwick
Woodland Grange
Woodland Grange
#3 of 16 in Leamington Spa

Been to Ramada Warwick Kenilworth? Share your experiences!