Ramada Warwick Kenilworth
Woodland Grange(Leamington Spa)
Grand Hotel(Kenilworth)
Woodside Hotel(Kenilworth)
View Hotel
Eaton Court Hotel(Leamington Spa)
  • Room Service
All reviewskavi restaurantbusy roadfull englishbuffet stylehotel restauranttea and coffeecomfy bedyogurtstoneleighwarwickshire
Reviewed 18 June 2014

So I would usually describe how nice the hotel was however I never got to find out as when I arrived after pre-booking and paying for the room I was told that no rooms were available!

A gentleman (who had obviously had a bad day dealing with other people who were in my situation) greeted me with a sigh and explained that the good news was I had a room for the night however the bad news was it was in Coventry at their sister hotel. Turns out that bookings.com had allowed people to book rooms when actually there weren't any available (I know for a fact that's not how it works and its up to the hotel to tell bookings.com how many rooms they have left). After explaining to them that this wasn't good enough as they had taken my money for a room that wasn't available their useless manager tried to calm me down by asking for my email address and informing me that there would be some compensation. Needless to say its been a week and nothing has come through.

After arriving at this sister hotel found that it was well below the standard of the Ramada and had no parking. Overall not good!

Safe to say that I wont be staying with Ramada again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank chas226
Jas_Singh_GM, General Manager at Ramada Warwick Kenilworth, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay experiences at the TripAdvisor. I apologize that your recent stay experience was not satisfactory due to quality of Guest service.

Also, we did have a situation wherein we were overcommitted on the rooms, I would like to further investigate the matter and request you to provide me with your details.

Once again, please accept my apology. I do hope you will allow us the opportunity to provide you with a different guest experience when your travel to Warwick next. Please do let us know when you are travelling next so I can make the necessary arrangements.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

We received a warm welcome on arrival and asked if we wanted the code to gain FREE Wifi access. We were shown to a well presented room which was clean and had plenty of space. We wanted to eat in the hotel restraint and had booked a table to dine at 8.00 however we were told that we could eat earlier if we wished to. When we went into the restraint we were the only diners which was such a shame as the food was fantastic! There were two menus one Italian and one Indian cuisine. We opted for the Indian menu. Everything was hot, well presented and so tasty! There was also a lot of food. The lamb dishes were very well cooked and tender. I would strongly recommend anyone staying at this hotel tries the restraint in the evening. It is a shame we were the only diners ... but hey that meant we had even better service. By the way if you stay during the world cup there is the biggest television I have seen up in the dining room so you can watch the football and eat!

Room Tip: Ask for the rear of the hotel as there are minor road works outside the hotel and this may (or may not) cause some noise
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for such a lovely review, I am glad that you enjoyed your meal in restaurant and your stay was comfortable.

Also, I appreciate your kind words in recommending our services specially our restaurant food to other potential guests.

Looking forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

staying in this hotel from last few months a really nice place. everything is just perfect.After a long day when you walk into the hotel you feel relax and homely feeling. Rooms are nice beds are comfy. service is always good. check ins are always quick and with beautiful smiles specially HARMAN He is a star. The GOLDEN boy for Ramada he can work everywhere on Reception Bar and Restaurant and a wonderful customer service always .Ioana is good aswell on reception. food is really nice you have choice of Indian and Italian food. i prefer indian food because i like spicy indian currys. there is Bar aswell name kavi bar Nick the bar man is nice always.i would recommend this hotel to everyone as very quite and situated on a beautuful place. leamington town and kenilworth is just 5-5 mins drive. Jas the manager is always around very nice person with a great team.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you ever so much for such a cracking review, I shall be sharing your feedback with the team as this motivates them.

Also, I thank you for the special mention for Harman, Nick, Ioana and myself. We all including the rest of the team have a great passion for hospitality and we always strive our level best to go the extra mile and deliver the exceptional service to our guests.

Once again, thank you for such a lovely review and looking forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Me and my husband stayed for a full week at Ramada in February. We were trying to find a house to rent in Kenilworth for my husband's new job so we had a long stay at Ramada. We found the most friendly staff ever in any hotel we've stayed before in Europe, given the fact that it was also our first week in UK. We enjoyed the food, both indian and italian, our room, bar service, cleaning service but mostly the friendly and welcoming staff. They made us feel like home. The owner checked several times if we were ok. I enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend it. It should be an example for other hotels in respect to customer service/pleasant staff.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Jas_Singh_GM, General Manager at Ramada Warwick Kenilworth, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you ever so much for such a lovely review and I am glad that we lived upto your expectations.

I would like to personally thank you for your lovely words of appreciation and its in our DNA to go the extra mile and deliver the exceptional service.

It is a real pleasure to see we exceeded your expectations and you had a comfortable overnight stay with us. Please do let me know if you need any help with any future reservations and we will make sure you enjoy your next stay as much as you enjoyed this one, or even more!

Reviewed 7 June 2014

I did a weekend course in Kenilworth and stayed 3 nights there. I got a great price through a travel website. It's a little outside Kenilworth, you need to drive or take a short bus ride. My room was very clean, with hairdryer and iron. It was quiet as it faced the back of the hotel, not near the main road. Nice shower and bath (water stayed warm for quite a while in the bath!) but the ventilator was a bit noisy. There was free parking - I know that many hotels inside Kenilworth charge about £5 per day for parking. There was free internet, but was a bit iffy in my room - maybe it was at the edge of the property, so I had to go out to a (quiet) sitting area to use it.
Couldn't ask for a better breakfast! Full English, cold cuts, toast, mini danishes, yogurt, fresh fruit.... The staff there were all really courteous and helpful. I didn't try the restaurant though. And yes, I'd definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: If you need a quiet room try to ask for one at the back, that is, not facing the main road.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for such a wonderful feedback. I am so glad you were delighted while staying with us. These lovely gestures make us stand out from our competitors since we always place great emphasis on offering a high level of personalised and friendly service.

Looking forward to welcome you back.