“Absolutely amazing food!!”

Ranked #3 of 70 Restaurants in Kenilworth
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Kenilworth's first modern contemporary pan asian cuisine. With indian and world music a fantastic selection of beers & wines large selection of indian and sub-continental dishes. With customer service second to none, and food of the highest quality. We at the indian edge stand by the word.....HIGH QUALITY? Because we understand it.
Reviewed 15 December 2015

Fantastic restaurant! I have been to more than 1 Indian restaurant in Kenilworth but this is by far the best one! Super friendly staff, incredible dishes. Would love to eat here every time I come back to Kenilworth.
Also, the setting is real modern and nice. Specially when comparing it to other Indian restaurants that can look a bit dodgy or out-dated.

2  Thank Brig85

Reviewed 12 December 2015

We tried this restaurant just after we moved to Kenilworth- we went there because it had a good scores on the doors rating. Be warned even for takeway it is a little on the pricey side.

The food is SO GOOD. 10/10 curry i.e. Korma, Passanda etc I particuarly enjoyed the Peshwari nann

If you want a nice curry this is definitely the right place to go in Kenilworth. The restaurant has a very smart appearance also, the owners have clearly spent a lot of time getting it right.

5  Thank burgerboy21
Reviewed 12 December 2015 via mobile

Quiet a large party but it wasn't a problem, plenty of staff. We weren't crammed in together. Service was quick and the food was excellent, and not as expensive as I was led to believe.

6  Thank Chris H
Reviewed 11 December 2015

The first time I've been here - I'll definitely come again! Such lovely food and polite attentive staff :) I must say that the restaurant itself is beautiful inside too :)

5  Thank Chloe A
Reviewed 9 December 2015

I took a colleague from Scotland to the Indian Edge after telling him how good it was.
On arrival all very efficient and friendly, shown to our table and given the food and drinks menu.
Our waiter I think must have been quite new as he seemed nervous and struggled to answer a couple of questions on the menu
Food arrived and again not up to the normal high standards, my colleague asked for a drink on 2 separate occasions but did not arrive, however before we finished saying our bill arrived ! I asked why and again still waiting for an answer
However everyone has off days and we will go back and I sincerely hope it tears all it was

4  Thank Danny M