“Mouth watering dining ”

Ranked #4 of 74 Restaurants in Kenilworth
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Kenilworth's first modern contemporary pan asian cuisine. With indian and world music a fantastic selection of beers & wines large selection of indian and sub-continental dishes. With customer service second to none, and food of the highest quality. We at the indian edge stand by the word.....HIGH QUALITY? Because we understand it.
Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

Yet another fantastic meal at the beautifully presented Indian edge restaurant, where the waiters are very polite, welcoming and happy to help with any recommendations. The food is mouth watering and and plentiful far ahead of any competition and the service second to none. Words can not describe how good this restaurant really is. We will be back again and again. (The tandoori lamb chops are amazing!!!)

Date of visit: June 2016
2  Thank Sie M

Reviewed 2 June 2016

We turned up on Tuesday evening without a reservation and had a really lovely evening. I was surprised at how busy it was for early in the week, but the food says it all I guess! The waiters were helpful and available if you wanted any advice, and the meal I chose was just lovely! It was great for just the two of us, but would make a great setting for a party too.

2  Thank LisaO634
Reviewed 1 June 2016

I came here for an evening meal with my company. The food and service were so good when my friends wanted to go out for a meal, I had to recommend The Indian Edge.

It did not disappoint me. The refurbishment has given people who are waiting for tables a nice area to sit. As for the food - well, we ladies did not go home disappointed. The range suited our different palletes and wallets.

The service was excellent and one waiter even carried out drinks upstairs for us - such a gentleman.

You will not regret your visits.

3  Thank Roslyn P
Reviewed 31 May 2016

We have eaten at the Indian Edge numerous times, both on occasions and just a meal out. The food and service is exemplorary, staff always helpful and friendly. If you are not sure what you would like from the extensive menu, the staff will always find out what you like and will help you choose the perfect combination. Food is always freshly cooked and is succulent and tasty at all times. Once you have your meal the staff are always attentive and will top up your drink without having to search for someone to do it. I cannot recommend enough - Meriden Spice has just won awards for its establishment but I think Indian Edge is better. Well done!

2  Thank 98jong
Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

Went in after reading reviews on TA not quite believing them to be honest but! What a great place I was very lucky to meet the owner Ali as he described the passion and desire to create an eatery that wasn't just a place to eat. He has it bang on the food ambience and staff really would hold its own against the competition and other restaurants that say the right thing but don't deliver. The Indian Edge does I don't know how they just do - I went off piste with the menu and had Lamb Tawa which means a griddle pan was used to cook and serve heaven! If you are at all thinking these reviews cannot be right it's just an Indian restaurant with a so called edge well the edge is that they serve and cook with the same heart passionate at what they cook and present just go! See it, taste it and enjoy it for yourself!!!

3  Thank Keith B