Holiday Inn Kenilworth - Warwick
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
Woodside Hotel(Kenilworth)
View Hotel
All reviewsmarco pierre whitestarbucks attachedexecutive roomhigh streettwo double bedsfew minutes walkcentral locationabbey fieldsair concar parkbars and restaurantsreception staffself servicetown centrewould stay againbusiness tripcomfortable hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 October 2013

We booked the Holiday Inn for our wedding Reception last month and cannot fault it, all our questions were answered and we were never made to feel like we were asking lots of questions or annoying anybody which was good.
Everything was handled brilliantly and on the day we had absolutely nothing to worry about as we knew that everything was in safe hands and we received so many compliments from our guests about the food.
We stayed at the Holiday Inn on our wedding night in the Executive room with balcony, which was lovely to have such amazing views over our home town and to wake up with such a lovely view as there are patio doors to the balcony.

Since our wedding, I have also been to the Holiday Inns 'pudding evening' again I could not fault the service or the food, the staff really do put their customers at the heart of everything and we have some really happy memories of the hotel and would definitely recommend it to anybody wanting a hotel in Kenilworth.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Louisesheepy, Business Development Manager at Holiday Inn Kenilworth - Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

Thank you so much for your review, we really enjoyed hosting your special day here at the hotel, it was a pleasure. I am glad you enjoyed the Pudding Society evening it was a great evening. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Great service.
The air conditioning in my room was not working and within 5 minutes of me reporting this to reception the duty manager (Julie, ? Jo? ) came to my room and told me she would override the system. Could not fault this exemplary service.

I would have given service a higher score because of this, but breakfast was the usual cold boring food, with staff who did not really care.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your review, I have passed all of your comments onto the relevant teams here. Can I apologise for the service that you received during breakfast, this is not our normal standard of service - your experience has been passed onto management.

Once again thank you for your review

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Good road links for Coventry, Warwick and surrounding area, not too far for Birmingham.

Good onsite parking facilities, modern , clean hotel, rooms not the biggest in the chain but nice and modern deco and very clean.

Friendly staff throughout, on-site starbucks coffee shop (nice feature), small bar just behind reception. Hotel located at top of high street, not far to walk for resturaunts, bars and shops.

Nice breakfast, good choice of hot and cold choice.

One minor observation, aircon not the best (room 504), also bar would be better placed at front of hotel where coffee shop is located (my own opinion)

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Thank you very much for your review, all of your comments have been passed onto the the team here at the hotel.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us

Reviewed 6 October 2013

This was our first time for a Holiday Inn in the UK, we were pleasantly surprised.We had a slight glitch with the booking (through Hotels.com) but the staff were excellent and sorted everything out, they even gave us a complimentary breakfast. The hotel is well situated in Kenilworth,is extremely clean with good facilities and good food.Free parking and a Starbucks to boot. Would highly recommend .

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for your your review and I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Can I apologise with the glitch that you had on check in but I am glad that it was all sorted out for you.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel

Reviewed 29 September 2013

We spent two nights in this hotel. Front desk staff were very helpful. Room was of a very good size and comfortable. Wi-fi was available in room. Bed was comfortable and were able to sleep well. Good breakfast. It was very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Louisesheepy, Business Development Manager at Holiday Inn Kenilworth - Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2013

Thank you very much for your review all of your comments have been passed onto the team here. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back in the future