“Very good food, excellent service.”
Review of Tha Kitchen

Tha Kitchen
Ranked #17 of 64 Restaurants in Kenilworth
Price range: US$36 - US$36
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A Thai owned and run favourite in Kenilworth, Tha Kitchen offers a wholly natural menu of colourful Thai cuisine. Sizzling rice and noodle dishes are made to time-honoured recipes, whilst other Tha Kitchen favourites include fiery jungle curries and fresh seafood. From the bar, a selective international wine list complements the delicate, fragrant flavours of the dishes. A contemporary, clean-cut dining room features an expansive beach mural and the staff provide traditionally excellent Thai service with a smile.
Reviewed 25 March 2014

When I emailed Tha Kitchen five days ahead of the time to book a table, I was rather surprised that they had only one table left at the time that I requested. Having eaten there now I know why it was so popular!
Everything we ordered (a starter plate for sharing and two mains) was very fresh and tasty. Presentation was good and portions were decent, even large.
What stood out most for us was the service. Friendly, helpful and professional staff are a credit to this place.
This is our "thai destionation" now, will definitely visit again.

4  Thank Bahadir C

Reviewed 21 March 2014

Superb Thai food in a modern style restaurant. Friendly and informative service made the evening a real pleasure.

11  Thank Molly905
Reviewed 18 March 2014

The service was very good,as was the food . Drinks a bit pricey but most restaurants are so we would say all in all a good place to visit.

4  Thank susan c
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I have visited several times now and have not been disappointed . Great food, great service and lovely atmosphere. I love Thai Kitchen.

11  Thank Janet T
Reviewed 3 March 2014

The food and service is always excellent in this restaurant. we have visited on a number of occasions and I look forward to returning soon.

11  Thank Jocall