“Dissapointing”

Beef
Price range: US$4 - US$58
Cuisines: British, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Beef is a family run business where the owners try their best to give an enjoyable experience for Lovers of Good Food. Therefore if you love Good Food with Family and Friends then come and Try us.
“Dissapointing”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We ate in Beef over two years ago and was fabulous. I have to say it is nowhere near as good as it used to be after it has changed ownership. They are clearly cutting cost. I will not be eating here again. They say its the same chef which I find hard to believe.

1 Thank Kazzabell15

Coventry, England, United Kingdom
“good food”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Good food , ribeye was fantastic , rump and sirloin good , a bit pricey, staff were a bit useless , struggled to understand what we were asking for , no draught beer , good wine selection, was abit dead for a saturday night

1 Thank Colin J
Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
“Good value Sunday roast”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Smoked salmon with lemon and rocket. 1/4 inch thick medium rare roast sirloin cut with buttery veg and nice gravy , caramel parfait £23.00 ! Great value good quality food ,which could have done with a big of seasoning .

Warwick, United Kingdom
“good steak”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

went with friends for a steak could not fault it. staff were very friendly and helpful. we were not rushed and when we asked for 5/10 mins between courses it was not a problem.will go again.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Annielowfold
London, United Kingdom
“Brilliant, great food and friendly service !”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

I was visiting my family the other week and they suggested we all go to a local restaurant, so as I had heard about this place from a friend, I suggested we try Beef when I phoned to make a booking I was informed the restaurant had been sold and was no longer called Beef but Beef Steakhouse Restaurant however the lady on the phone informed me it was the previous Chef from last year who had purchased the place and the Standards where still the same. So I booked a table for 4 at 7.30pm, when we arrived the restaurant staff were very friendly, well informed about the menu, which if you are a meat eater you will like a lot as there are a good selection of Steaks as well as fish and veggie options. My family all love Beef so it was no contest, we had 3 steaks and a Burger. The Manager explained to us how she would recommend we have our steaks cook I had Ribeye Medium Rare, my mum had sirloin Med, my Dad had Fillet Rare and my sister had the Bacon, Cheese Burger, My Steak had an eye of fat which helped make it taste great, my parents loved there steaks and my sister enjoyed her burger. The atmosphere was pleasant with background Music playing but not to load so you can not hear each other and the restaurant was half full as it was early evening then filled up later. When it comes to what I like best it would be the Steaks the quality was Great and these days you pay for what you get the least thing I like is the way other visitor s write such negative comments on here, instead of dealing with their issues at that moment in time like they do in America. All in all my family had a Good EXperience and we will return in the future.

• Visited May 2014