“all tasted the same”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 April 2014

ordered 7 different curries and the sauce was the same for all of them, watery. There were only 6 prawns in the prawn curry. I wouldn't go there again.

1  Thank enchant2013

Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

We have been coming to the Bilash for more than 17 years and think its the best value curry we have found in Warwickshire. The food is consistently good and is great value. The service is always excellent!

1  Thank 653adamb66
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Having recently moved near Kenilworth me and my family went into the town on a wednesday night seeking an Indian restaurant! We were recommended to go to Bilash by some friends so we decided to give it a go.

There is designated customer parking at the back of the restaurant and we were greeted to a very warm welcome by the staff at the restaurant as soon as we walked in. The staff were very genuine and were not 'pushy' or did not rush us as I have previously experienced in some restaurants. We were told that the restaurant has recently been refurbished and it looks really nice and cosy now with a very nice ambience - perfect for an evening with family or friends.

We decided to try a few starters and a few mains between the four of us, and I can honestly say it was the best Indian meal I have had for a very long time. Extremely tasty and well presented and the staff were very friendly. Great selection of wines/spirits available from the bar too to accompany our meal. This will definitely be our local from now on and very good value. One negative was that I felt that the desserts menu could have been better but overall 5/5.

Only regret is that I couldn't get a picture or two of the mains, food was too tasty to wait and take pics. Sorry!

Reviewed 15 March 2014

We had a great night at the Bilash . It's a shame the place is out of town as it is the Indian restaurant by far in kenilworth. The food is faultless and the service is sublime. Would recommend the Bilash for a curry anytime.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

We've eaten at the Bilash ever since it first opened over ten years ago, and we've never been disappointed.
It's not a flashy place, but it's very pleasant and the food is good. The more basic curries are fine, and for a couple of pounds extra you get food that is probably more authentic, and certainly more tasty.
It's also reasonably priced, and quite a bargain midweek if you have a Tastecard.