“Pomeroys - Not as tasty as usual gluten free breakfast”
Review of Pomeroys Bistro

Pomeroys Bistro
Ranked #4 of 71 Restaurants in Kenilworth
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We have been to pomeroys several times for breakfast and evening food and it has never been anything short of exceptional on all occasions. We ordered the gluten free option for the avocado on toast with extra bacon. Don’t get me wrong, it hit the spot, it just didn’t seem as tasty as it normally is and they forgot the extra avocado requested by one of the group. We will be visiting again for breakfast, on the basis that the slight disappointment of this visit was a one off.
3/5

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We came here for a meal last week & our three courses were lovely, top quality food & lovely staff. It’s great being able to enjoy a nice meal then enjoy the live music

Reviewed 16 June 2018

It's a while since I did a review of Poms, so I thought that for the education of those that haven't visited this gem of a restaurant,I would do an update !!
Well where do I begin ?
For a long time I have been a Saturday lunch time regular,and as always,the food is excellent ,even going off menu is never a problem .Pom,the chef is always on point whatever she is asked to produce,and the speed at which the food comes out is mind blowing. I just don't know how she does it,but she does it.
The service,well what can I say,
Liddy,Lauren,and the rest of the team are always on the ball,they make a point of getting to know your name,and greet you as old friends,which I suppose is what I've become.
Always made to feel very welcome,whether you want a full blown meal,or just a cup of tea,it's all the same to them.
Having said all that,I have tried the rest in Kenilworth,but I always come back to the best.!!!!
Keep up the good work gang,and I'll see you all soon.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

5 star food 1 star service. The poor service ruined our evening. There was only use and one other couple dining & still we had to ask to be served. When dealing with the public, awareness of the surrounding area is essential. Walking around the restaurant looking at the floor, like our waitress did, is not how it's done

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Been several times always excellent and consistent quality. Excellent service always great ambience. Keep up the good work thanks