“Oh Dear”
Review of Escape - CLOSED

Escape
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Had lunch here with a friend, they got the order wrong (only two of us), instead of apologising, they insinuated that I had ordered what they sent. What I was given was dreadful and I just gave it back as it tasted off. My friend's food was fine, but I have to say the customer service was poor.

3  Thank DavidRSH
There are newer reviews for Escape

Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

Nice friendly atmosphere, great variety of food e.g jacket potatoes, toasties, sandwiches, panini, baguettes and the best breakfast in town!!!!

Reviewed 26 May 2013

My partner and I have visited Escape twice now. It's conveniently located between Abbeyfields park and the centre of Kenilworth (where most of the shops are).

We cannot comment on food but on both occasions the quality of the tea and coffee has been very good. Escape is also well-priced. There are plenty of seats inside, the decor is pleasant, and there are magazines and newspapers lying around to read if you wish. On a warmer day you are able to take advantage of the plentiful outside seating.

Finally, the service is polite and professional. I'd much rather visit here than the overpriced, crammed chains selling inferior beverages.

Reviewed 26 April 2013

Never hugely busy, like some of the other establishments in Kenilworth, but if it is a decent cup of coffee and a simple toastie or sandwich, then Escape fits the bill.