Slightly quirky which adds to the appeal. Big modern room certainly boutique in feel and facilities. Coffee and tea brought (at no charge) to your room freshly made (before midnight. Huge TV but only analogue main channels giving poor picture. But you are not there to watch TV. Excellent modern bathroom (we were in room 3). Beware though if you stay on a Saturday night in the main building the busy cocktail bar downstairs operates until late. 3am in our case. Can be noisy if you are a light sleeper. No restaurant on site but many pubs and restaurants on main street outside front door. Good coffee and made up teapot at breakfast. But Pre packed cheese and a very basic continental breakfast was a disappointment on Sunday morning. Stay for the room, the cocktail bar and the quirkiness and you will have fun. Look for a peaceful time with a fine English breakfast and it's not going to be for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kenilworth is an 11 bedroom boutique Hotel & Cocktail lounge in Kenilworth, Warwickshire. Contemporary features and fittings in a 16th Century Building. Award winning cocktail lounge and voted as one of the top 50 destinations in the UK by 'The Independent'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your The Kenilworth Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kenilworth Hotel Kenilworth
- The Hotel Kenilworth
- The Kenilworth Hotel Warwickshire