We stayed for one night as I had a two day course in the area. The hotel itself it is a modern, individually designed boutique hotel within a historic building and each room is unique. We stayed in a room detached from the hotel and in the garden, which was wonderfully quiet. The hotel is perfectly situated on the main high street and has its own cocktail bar.
The room was spotlessly clean, as was the en-suite. The en-suite was a beautifully decorated wet room complete with luxury toiletries. The bedroom was not large but given the age of the building and what the owners had to work with the room was excellent. The bed was very comfortable and I had a wonderful nights sleep.
I was interested to see what the breakfast offered, as a continental breakfast is offered as standard (although a sausage roll, pastries etc can be ordered from the local baker at extra cost). We were very pleasantly surprised as not only was it laid out beautifully it had great variety. Fruit bread, cheeses, vegan and gluten free bars - they had it covered. Very impressive and well thought out.
There is free parking and free wifi for all guests.
If we are back in the Kenilworth area we would stay again without a shadow of a doubt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kenilworth is an 11 bedroom boutique Hotel & Cocktail lounge in Kenilworth, Warwickshire. Contemporary features and fittings in a 16th Century Building. Award winning cocktail lounge and voted as one of the top 50 destinations in the UK by 'The Independent'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Kenilworth Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kenilworth Hotel Kenilworth
- The Hotel Kenilworth
- The Kenilworth Hotel Warwickshire