Really enjoyed my stay here. The staff are really friendly and the cocktail bar is possibly the best I've ever been to - the drinks are all made using fresh ingredients and attention to detail is fantastic. The rooms are all unique, I stayed in room 6 and it was great. Large, warm, walk in shower, plenty of space Ina the room, very comfortable be, and the whole hotel had a well cared for feel to it.
The only minor complaint was finding the car parking originally as the hotel is mid terrace on the high street and it's not immediately obvious that you have to drive around all of the buildings, into a housing estate and then park at back of the hotel. It's discretely marked as being the Kenilworth and the website isn't clear that's where the parking is. This is only a very minor complaint though the entire stay was otherwise fantastic...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kenilworth is an 11 bedroom boutique Hotel & Cocktail lounge in Kenilworth, Warwickshire. Contemporary features and fittings in a 16th Century Building. Award winning cocktail lounge and voted as one of the top 50 destinations in the UK by 'The Independent'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and LateRooms so you can book your The Kenilworth Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kenilworth Hotel Kenilworth
- The Hotel Kenilworth
- The Kenilworth Hotel Warwickshire