1. Tread the plush carpets of their rooms. 2. Play with the coolest TV ever. (Bang Olufsen) 3. Shower under the rainforest showerheads 4. Eat at the tiny French restaurant down the road. (La Bosket) 5. Listen to the resident mixologist talk lovingly about cocktails and his home made ingredients. (Robert) 5. Taste the most sublime cocktails ever created. 6. Indulge yourself with their fantastic Cheese Board (paired with Cobblers Cocktails from Robert) 6. Listen to the soothing sounds of Jazz. 7. Cozy up on the sofa in front of the main door (with someone you love) 8. Sleep in the most comfortable bed (with sensory foam pillows) 9. Try the plump Crossoints at breakfast with freshly pressed orange juice. 10. In summary, you must stay at this hotel! Absolutly fantastic in every way. We are already planning our next trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kenilworth is an 11 bedroom boutique Hotel & Cocktail lounge in Kenilworth, Warwickshire. Contemporary features and fittings in a 16th Century Building. Award winning cocktail lounge and voted as one of the top 50 destinations in the UK by 'The Independent'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and LateRooms so you can book your The Kenilworth Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kenilworth Hotel Kenilworth
- The Hotel Kenilworth
- The Kenilworth Hotel Warwickshire