Loved the pool but would have prefered better (separate) changing/showering facilities.
The room wasn't ideal for getting ready for a party ie difficult to access the main mirror for making up/drying hair due to position - bed & bedside table in the way. Old fashioned TV & very thin walls meant i heard next doors conversation into the early hours of the morning although they weren't talking loudly.
The hold water for the basin was dangerously scalding hot.
Staff wonderful & food exceptional
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Woodside is an Edwardian mansion set within 32 acres of grounds and enjoys a quiet woodland location on the outskirts of Kenilworth in Warwickshire. There are 74 en-suite bedrooms, housed in accommodation buildings adjacent to the main house. Your stay also includes a Full English & Continental Breakfast, free Wi-Fi, use of the leisure facilities, free parking on-site and unlimited tea and coffee. Food is prepared daily by the award-winning team of chefs and is served in two restaurants - The Mulberry Brasserie and The Orchard. The Parsons Folly bar is the perfect place to enjoy a snack or relax with a drink. There are a range of leisure facilities including an indoor swimming pool, fitness suite, croquet lawn,tennis court and a 9 hole pitch`n`putt golf course which is complimentary to guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Woodside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodside, a Sundial Group Venue Hotel Kenilworth
- Woodside Hotel Kenilworth, Warwickshire