I would compare Woodside (Sundial Group) with De Vere Hotels but rate them higher.
Great location, visited some nearby National Trust Homes, wonderful scenery all round.
The Reception, Restaurant and Cleaning Staff were very friendly and efficient.
We had our evening meal in the Hotel on the first night and our only regret is that we didn't use the Hotel Restaurant on our second evening.
Our room was very clean and well maintained, we used the swimming pool during our stay which was great fun.
Wouldn't hesitate in booking this Hotel again, and would now consider using another Sundial Group Hotel. Many Thanks and Well Done!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Woodside is an Edwardian mansion set within 32 acres of grounds and enjoys a quiet woodland location on the outskirts of Kenilworth in Warwickshire. There are 74 en-suite bedrooms, housed in accommodation buildings adjacent to the main house. Your stay also includes a Full English & Continental Breakfast, free Wi-Fi, use of the leisure facilities, free parking on-site and unlimited tea and coffee. Food is prepared daily by the award-winning team of chefs and is served in two restaurants - The Mulberry Brasserie and The Orchard. The Parsons Folly bar is the perfect place to enjoy a snack or relax with a drink. There are a range of leisure facilities including an indoor swimming pool, fitness suite, croquet lawn,tennis court and a 9 hole pitch`n`putt golf course which is complimentary to guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Woodside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodside, a Sundial Group Venue Hotel Kenilworth
- Woodside Hotel Kenilworth, Warwickshire