I stayed at woodside a couple of weeks ago and have to say that it was a most pleasurable experience. It was a late booking and from arrival to departure everything was perfect, having stayed in many hotel both for work and weekends away with the wife. Although on arrival we discovered that there was a wedding in progress we still decided to dine in the hotel on that evening, the bar was nice with a decent range of beers and nice to see a local ale on tap. We went to the restaurant which although was small still had a nice feel to it, we were well looked after by the waiting team who were all young lads but very professional. The meal was cooked to perfection and my wife even with her many dietary requirements still managed to find something she enjoyed (which is rare). We enjoyed a few more drinks in the bar with I think Petra the bar man before going to bed. In the morning we enjoyed a nice swim in the pool which I guess was to early for everyone else as we had it to ourselves which was nice. Breakfast was a real treat with a fine range of hot and cold food on offer we were greeted by Mark the restaurant manager who took us to our table and looked after our every need and every brought over my wife's vegetarian breakfast. Again the young waiting staff seemed to be very attentive, checkout was very busy so I didn't get chance to tell them. I will defiantly be staying at woodside again thank you for a brilliant experience. Paul & Lucy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Woodside is an Edwardian mansion set within 32 acres of grounds and enjoys a quiet woodland location on the outskirts of Kenilworth in Warwickshire. The 74 en-suite bedrooms which are housed in accommodation buildings adjacent to the main house, are individually decorated and beautifully appointed. Each room is fully equipped with hot drink facilities, an alarm clock-radio with iPod docking station, a television and toiletries from the Gilchrist and Soames 'BeeKind` range. Your stay also includes free Wi-Fi, use of the fitness room and pool, free parking on-site and unlimited tea and coffee. Food is prepared daily by the award-winning team of chefs and is served in two restaurants - The Mulberry Brasserie and The Orchard. The Parson`s Folly bar is the perfect place to enjoy a snack or relax with a drink. There are a range of leisure facilities including an indoor swimming pool, fitness suite, croquet lawn,tennis court and a 9 hole pitch`n`putt golf course which is complimentary to guests. Woodside`s 32 acres also offer an idyllic setting for walking and jogging. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Woodside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodside, a Sundial Group Venue Hotel Kenilworth
- Woodside Hotel Kenilworth, Warwickshire