Stayed for 3 days for a wedding, and the whole experience at the hotel was great. The employees were extremely helpful and friendly. In particular I want to mention Mr Tony R. who went above and beyond to sort out a meal for our 2 year old who took a nap during dinner time, all without prompting. Everyone seemed really happy to work there.
Beds were good, rooms were good although a safe would have been useful.
Loved the bunnies.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Woodside is an Edwardian mansion set within 32 acres of grounds and enjoys a quiet woodland location on the outskirts of Kenilworth in Warwickshire. The 74 en-suite bedrooms which are housed in accommodation buildings adjacent to the main house, are individually decorated and beautifully appointed. Each room is fully equipped with hot drink facilities, an alarm clock-radio with iPod docking station, a television and toiletries from the Gilchrist and Soames 'BeeKind` range. Your stay also includes free Wi-Fi, use of the fitness room and pool, free parking on-site and unlimited tea and coffee. Food is prepared daily by the award-winning team of chefs and is served in two restaurants - The Mulberry Brasserie and The Orchard. The Parson`s Folly bar is the perfect place to enjoy a snack or relax with a drink. There are a range of leisure facilities including an indoor swimming pool, fitness suite, croquet lawn,tennis court and a 9 hole pitch`n`putt golf course which is complimentary to guests. Woodside`s 32 acres also offer an idyllic setting for walking and jogging. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Woodside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodside, a Sundial Group Venue Hotel Kenilworth
- Woodside Hotel Kenilworth, Warwickshire