We attended my niece's wedding at Woodside, but did not stay here and, therefore, the review is for the venue and the food. Firstly, I have to agree with the former reviewer, the young staff were exceptional, nothing was too much trouble and they worked so hard from when we arrived at 2pm, to well after 12 pm, always with a smile. We sere served canapes before the meal and I knew, after sampling these, that the food was going to be excellent. We couldn't fault the meal, everything was cooked to perfection, plentiful and at the right temperature. Well done Woodside, all of your staff are a credit to you. Would certainly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Woodside is an Edwardian mansion set within 32 acres of grounds and enjoys a quiet woodland location on the outskirts of Kenilworth in Warwickshire. There are 74 en-suite bedrooms, housed in accommodation buildings adjacent to the main house. Your stay also includes a Full English & Continental Breakfast, free Wi-Fi, use of the leisure facilities, free parking on-site and unlimited tea and coffee. Food is prepared daily by the award-winning team of chefs and is served in two restaurants - The Mulberry Brasserie and The Orchard. The Parsons Folly bar is the perfect place to enjoy a snack or relax with a drink. There are a range of leisure facilities including an indoor swimming pool, fitness suite, croquet lawn,tennis court and a 9 hole pitch`n`putt golf course which is complimentary to guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Woodside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodside, a Sundial Group Venue Hotel Kenilworth
- Woodside Hotel Kenilworth, Warwickshire